MY NEW BUTTON

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kole55

Hello to everyone on the forum! I do not think this place for my post, but I'm almost always here, hahaha, because I always have a problem. I just want to share my new gold with you. From the material I had 150 pieces of RAM (fingers), 14 ceramic processors (AMD those with the lowest yields, I think I read somewhere that give 0:04 apiece). I also compiled and gold dust of chips (150 RAM). I got a 2.8 gr very pure gold. an opinion of yield, I think maybe should be a little more, but still improved. thank you!

Attachments

• Fotografija-0001.jpg
    Fotografija-0001.jpg
    68.8 KB
  • Fotografija-0005.jpg
    Fotografija-0005.jpg
    47.9 KB
  • Fotografija-0004.jpg
    Fotografija-0004.jpg
    39.2 KB
Kole,
Thanks for sharing the fruits of your labor with us.
I like seeing the gold buttons our members work so hard for, it shows the dedication and hard work of their study, the value of those small nuggets is worth much more than money. Education has a high value, and it shines in your gold.

Nice button.
Kole bear in mind when working with small batches that the loss factor is always much greater than when working with large batches, this is the importance of keeping a stockpot and been careful to keep filter papers so those losses are recoverable at a later date.

Thank you guys, enjoy reading this forum, and thank all those who shared their experience and where we learned a lot.

While we all gaze in wonder at the experienced and professional refiners' enormous buttons, I love seeing the first ones just as much... or even more. There is just so much more work required [Edit: per button] to have them exist. When I finish mine I'll probably keep it always as a token of my edumacation.

Thank you for sharing your shiny, Kole.

jason_recliner said:
While we all gaze in wonder at the experienced and professional refiners' enormous buttons, I love seeing the first ones just as much... or even more. There is just so much more work required to have them exist. When I finish mine I'll probably keep it always as a token of my edumacation.

Thank you for sharing your shiny, Kole.

I feel the same way you do about the pros work, we are lucky that they so kindly share their experiences with us little guys.
And I love my precious lil 26 grams ive made & probably will never sell them unless Gold spikes to a crazy level.
I show them off every chance I get. Explaining how they were processed is probably the most fun part of the entire show & tell experience.
I too like seeing a mans first button because I know exactly what he had to do to make it, a real test of patience depending on how it was recovered, so many different ways to go..............

Dave

thanks to everyone on the forum, without which we would not have received these small, yellow, bright and beautiful the buttons. is real joy to read posts and view images and results of each member. thanks to everyone on the forum for this book century. I think that this forum surpassed all books.

Latest posts

Back