necromancers first foils

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it says grey tiles are the same, if you mouseover the image the yellow & grey tiles are singled out. not just the grey.

personally, i can see all colours in the pictures through the mask as they are meant to be seen.

Yeah I don't get it. If you put a yellow/blue mask over them aren't they essentially different colors? One is mixed with yellow and the other with blue.

i would think that "the eye" see's the top colour even though "the mind" knows the truth.

its kind of like wearing yellow safety glasses while trying to pick gold plated parts.

Nice Job! I'm still reading Hoke, and the forum. I've got quite a collection put together for my first run. I'm looking forward to the yield. No hurry though. I want to be safe and know everything I can before I start. My collection consists of 12 ounces of pins. 11 ounces of fingers. I'm going to commit a cardinal sin and strip an entire set of unused gold plated dinner ware...lol. My wife and I would never use it. :mrgreen: All good things in all good time. Congrats again.

AUJack,

I believe you are wise, and will be far ahead of the game by taking your time to study. kind of like the story of the race between the hare and the tortoise, your education will get you across that finish line.

i forgot that i only recovered the crushed and broken ceramic cpu

i did not recover the whole cpu, you can ad 6.6g to the total

Latest posts

Back