Need a Refiner that is GOOD and FAST

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMFJ

I have about 20 lbs of gold chips that should yield just over an ounce to me (presuming a % to a refiner) that I need to have done FAST (back to me before the end of the month).

Not sure if you can do it, but here's a list;

(weights in g)
i960 (Large/Small mix) 401
Intel 386/486 (mix) 389
P3/P4 (brown/green fiber mix) 1190.4
C-Cube VideoRISC 450
Black Fiber 1841
Motorola Gold Cap (small) 268
Motorola Gold Cap (large) 1264.5
Samsung Alpha 251
AMD Ceramic 263.9
AMD K6 306.2
P1 779.4
Intel Pentium Double Gold 153.6
Motorola Gold Bottom 1201.7
Pentium Pro 614
AMD 486 93.8
AMD K5 75.8

3 fingerless slot processors
7 Slot Processors

and several other gold cap/ceramic chips that didn't get weighed in with anything
2012-08-04_16-14-30_879.jpg

And a few various 'bits' from the bottom of the 'keeper' box (a few small boards, gold ICs, etc. - not much, or I can also add all the other 'keeper' boards and bits I've been saving - about 10 more pounds, I think, if you want to handle that, too).

I know I have a few more processors at the shop, but I had a wreck on my scooter yesterday and I'm laid up in bed today and likely tomorrow (hopefully not past Monday!)

I would also like to have the 30 lbs of 'near full plate' processed http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15047 as I have had no offers on it so far.

I'm needing a FAST turnaround on all this (and, of course, a refiner that can bring a GOOD yield!). I'm trying to clear out all my 'hoard' before the end of the month and turn it into more easily transportable stuff. I have a family issue that is impending that looks like month's end will turn critical and I need all this off my plate before then. I'm shutting down most of my business activity right now and this is the last big load (for awhile, anyway), though as we scrap out a lot of my inventory, there may be some other small bits like relay contacts, fingers (have a lot of vintage boards that I'm going to sell/scrap as well), etc.

If you can handle it, (and I'm SERIOUS about the turnaround timeframe - otherwise, I'll just sell them for cash) send me a PM and let's discuss.

MMFJ. Just straight chips. I can do that pretty fast if you can get them to me. Cheers Mike

Thanks to all that have responded to this - what I found was there are a LOT of good refiners on this board (in case you are looking for one...) that are willing/interested and able to get things done quickly!

I've chosen one that I'll be sending all this material to as soon as I can get around again (doing better, thanks for the messages on that, too!)

Latest posts

Back