Need help refining rhodium ore

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently nobody has the knowledge to separate these elements and that is ok. I wasn’t expecting someone to come out and say they know how. Only a few can actually seperatr these elements in ores in the u.s. I have nothing to prove to anyone except the person who could seperate these elements that is willing to help do so. If anyone ever reads this and knows anything about rh, pd, ir then pm me please.

Apparently nobody has the knowledge to separate these elements and that is ok. I wasn’t expecting someone to come out and say they know how. Only a few can actually seperatr these elements in ores in the u.s. I have nothing to prove to anyone except the person who could seperate these elements that is willing to help do so. If anyone ever reads this and knows anything about rh, pd, ir then pm me please.
A lot of members know and have shared this info in reat detail here on the forum, they are very experienced and capable men who do not have the time to write instructions for every new member, as they are busy refining and separating these elements.
Use the search function.
The reason not very many folk actually do it, is because of the high toxicity of PGM salts.

like Lou, i don;t think he willeven bother until you come with a more specific question.
an other option is to read Hoke's book.

Latest posts

Back