need help with purchasing refining equipment

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richie7

Hi,my name is richie. Its great what all of you are doing here. I really see people making a TRUE effort in helping one another. Something you don't see to much of now days. I'm very grateful to be part of what going on here. I could really use advice, I'm looking to purchase either a Furnace or kill an thing about the simplity from ishor. I know there are different methods to refining an im not trying to get away acids. Any help i would appreciate, i could really use advice, Thank You

All the mysteries are revealed here on the forum.

Save your money and do some reading here.

The chemicals you need are much cheaper once you know what to look for but safety comes first.

Ishor :shock: I thought the use of bad language was forbidden on the forum :lol:

Richie7 – do a search here on the forum using ishor as your search word & you will see what we are talking about - its not what they promise – ishor will end up with your money in their pocket & you will end up with problems asking us to fix them.

What you learn here is free (so we have nothing to gain telling you this)

What they promise you pay for

Kurt

there is so many problems with a system that uses proprietary components because the company that sells it does not give enough information about variables in the process."if you do this,this way,then this is what will happen" but what if this other thing happens "well we will be happy to help you with that but there will be an extra charge for the hands on technical advise".well i know a flim-flam when i see one.they use common every day chemicals and give them proprietary names to keep the consumer in the dark about its true nature so you can only get supplies from them."Get Ishor's patented snake oil,guaranteed to separate gold from feces" and money from your pocket.

Hi Richie!

Do some reading here BEFORE you buy ishor...

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=10469&p=109901&hilit=ishor#p109901

Take care & be safe!

Phil

Latest posts

Back