New seeker of knowledge. Please help

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello. My name is rob. I’m interested in learning how to transmute gold, silver, copper, and other metals to a monoatomic state. Can anyone who had done this successfully please lend me a hand? I am a seeker of the light.

Hello. My name is rob. I’m interested in learning how to transmute gold, silver, copper, and other metals to a monoatomic state. Can anyone who had done this successfully please lend me a hand? I am a seeker of the light.
Wrong forum buddy. We do serious chemistry here not following the light.
Also if you are interested in serious chemistry you need better username as not many people would take you seriously so perhaps try to re-register again.

I think your user name is funny, but again, I do not take you seriously. Why do need these materials? It will be a very expensive proposition for you to produce them yourself. They can be bought off eBay, if you only need a little bit.

There has been many posts regarding mono atomic Gold or other but they have all panned out to be scams or at least fakes.
The closest you come is nano Gold which is particles with a few thousands Atoms.
In nature one may achieve this from time to time when a single atom has been ripped off a piece of Gold.
You will how ever never find it because it is so small and so few of them.

So why do you need it?

I feel I must ask you to lose the middle part of your user name, we have many members some young some who will be offended by it and may take offense at it.
One further point to advise you is we discuss chemistry and physics here anything else will likely get you banned very quickly.

I have looked into it and I believe we need an Admin to fix his user name.
And regarding the Mono atomic particles the OP is on a very short leash.
He can explain why he wants it, and what he wants to do with it,
since it is very close to the same department as Unicorns.

I have looked into it and I believe we need an Admin to fix his user name.
And regarding the Mono atomic particles the OP is on a very short leash.
He can explain why he wants it, and what he wants to do with it,
since it is very close to the same department as Unicorns.
Off topic, but in Marco Polo's journal he describes a rhinoceros. Not ever having seen such an animal nor knowing what it was, he reported that the unicorn was the ugliest animal he's ever seen.

Back