newbie ?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clinton2010

i am just starting to refine gold from memory modules and other things i was wandering does the chips on memory modules and motherboards ect.. have any gold in them i havent tried any hard drive boards or motherboards where is the gold on these boards and the best process to use on them i am using the AP process on memory and small plated fingers any help will be apreciated

thanks

Clinton try reading here:
http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11827

Continue reading, especially the safe handling of the chemicals; the information is all here in this great forum, but you must educate yourself first before doing any recovery &/or refining.

Take care & be safe.

Welcome to the forum!

Phil

Most people will start with this thread: http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=6873#6873

clinton2010 said:
i am just starting to refine gold from memory modules and other things i was wandering does the chips on memory modules and motherboards ect.. have any gold in them i havent tried any hard drive boards or motherboards where is the gold on these boards and the best process to use on them i am using the AP process on memory and small plated fingers any help will be apreciated

thanks
Please note that double posting is not acceptable on this forum. I have deleted your other post, which would have served no other purpose than to scramble information that can be useful to others.

We're sticklers for proper terms here, so please take note that ect is NOT a word. If you mean to use the contraction for et cetera, it is spelled etc.. Spell check is your friend. It's very easy to cut and paste, spell checking by using your word processor. I use Outlook Express for that purpose. Works great, and takes but a moment of your time.

Welcome to the forum.

Harold

Latest posts

Back