Noob goin in . . .GETTA A GOOD SEAT!!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catfish had left before I joined, but reading his posts I can appreciate his contribution to the forum. I, myself, often wondered what had become of this man. Sincere condolences to all who grieve his passing. :cry:

Early on in the forum, Tom and I exchanged many PMs and became quite close. I feel very sad to hear that he has passed away. He was a good man.

Palladium,
Thank you for letting us know about the passing of Tom. I have missed his presence and participation on the forum.

Catfish-son,
You have my sincere condolences on the loss of your father Tom. It warms my heart a bit at your choice of user name honoring your father. I do not know if you joined to read some of what your father wrote here and meet some of his friends, if you wish to discuss and learn refining, or a combination of both. Your father has friends here, and we would enjoy helping you any way we can.

Welcome to the forum

My heart goes out to you Catfish-son... Your dad and I had many a private and public conversations on the forum, he has been and will continue to be dearly missed.

I really enjoyed working on problems with him as he always had a very methodical approach to solving the problem at hand, much like myself.

Steve

Latest posts

Back