Pentium 1 Ceramic CPU yeild - 0.06 grams, 22K per piece

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qst42know said:
The risk in going straight AR is in not waiting long enough for your values to come down. These complex base metal solutions can sometimes take days to settle. And in a very fine form, quite easy to miss. I hope you are keeping a stock pot as some of your values will be found here.

Yes, I keep my stock pots - about 15 liters of liquid. I keep in mind that there might be still some values. I will use PMB again when I get some - it is expensive and at this time of the year it is hard to find any.

Yes, I mean Easter.

21 pieces 486s - 4.1 grams of 21.5k gold. They were mixed and some of them had small lids.

plamenppp said:
qst42know said:
The risk in going straight AR is in not waiting long enough for your values to come down. These complex base metal solutions can sometimes take days to settle. And in a very fine form, quite easy to miss. I hope you are keeping a stock pot as some of your values will be found here.

Yes, I keep my stock pots - about 15 liters of liquid. I keep in mind that there might be still some values. I will use PMB again when I get some - it is expensive and at this time of the year it is hard to find any.

Yes, I mean Easter.

For your stock pot skip the PMB and go to a copper bar and aeration. You will get all other values and the gold.

Latest posts

Back