problems with torching

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cosmetal said:
Shark said:
anachronism said:
Get rid of this guy. Complete waster. He can't even spell whilst he's mocking basic safety procedures. Have some standards rather than pandering to an eejit.

:lol:

British English I will never understand. It's proper spelling is ijit not eejit. :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, he has wasted enough space.

Idjit is better:

"idjit
Derived from the Irish Slang word "Eejit", which means a person who is exceedingly Stupid or an Idiot. It was americanized and made "country" and slowly was changed into "Idjit" by southerners."

Ijit is allowed, but, idjit just sounds better. Just checking . . . Alabama is in the South, right? :wink:

James (Left Coast hostage) :D

I like idjit better, I will need to add that to my library. As for Alabama being in the south, I am no longer sure since they replaced the "g" in most words with that "j" letter. :lol: :lol:

Shark said:
I like idjit better, I will need to add that to my library. As for Alabama being in the south, I am no longer sure since they replaced the "g" in most words with that "j" letter. :lol: :lol:

J'eat yet! :lol:

That's just because you gotta see the sun to get a red neck. I'm so pale I blend in with the snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the words of another Michigan boy "Po-Dunk"! :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KnAzpi4avo&t=0s&list=PLrfC7cxPdgtDkJ4h5EW0aIyO9_m1VFudG&index=24

UncleBenBen said:
Palladium said:
J'eat yet!

Naw 'djyoo?

Y'owna run down momma'neems see what day got on the stove?

Sho is nice a yall to invite us up the mountain fer dinner. Ya rekon she got roasneers and hot biscuits, ere maybies some blackberry cobbler? :D

anachronism said:
I'm feeling "deliverance" here
What y'all got over on dat side o da pond?

Jus bad teefs vs good?

Seriously....is it just Scots vs englishmen? Curious. Over here a hundred miles changes everything from how ya talk to what ya eat and whether or not you can marry your sister. Maybe the last one is a stretch, but the cultural diversity is pretty apparent.

Palladium said:
In the words of another Michigan boy "Po-Dunk"! :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KnAzpi4avo&t=0s&list=PLrfC7cxPdgtDkJ4h5EW0aIyO9_m1VFudG&index=24

“Another” Michigan boy??

I’m Alaskan last twenty years but was raised in Taylor Michigan “spitting distance” from Kid Rock’s place. You?

Latest posts

Back