Product where to get and help with gold recovery

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joevirus563

Hi guys.

Im new to the forum.

Im 29 and lives in canada next to Montreal.

Now I know a little about the process of finding scrap gold in electronic.

What I need to know is more about where to find smb and all the other product needed.

Ive been reading about gold recovery for a while now and I have some muriatic acid at home as well as many tools and a garage.

Thanks for you help.

For Smb, check for a local microbrewery, or beer making supply house. Smb is also used to kill off fungus in beermaking, and you'll like the price they charge for it. I picked up 10 pounds of it for $12.

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of good discussion of "What you need, Where to get them, How to make them, Etc." in the Chemicals category of the forum. I also recommend reading the Tips for Navigating and Posting on the Forum thread.

Unless your garage is detached from your home and there is nothing in it of any value, I wouldn't recommend processing in it.

Dave

Joe

I see you just joined & are new here - this forum is a literal gold mine of info when it comes to information about e-scrap processing

Some of the most experienced e-scrappers "in the world" have already posted literally tons of information about this - I mean literally "everything you need to know" can be found on this forum

It is just a matter of you taking your own time & spending it reading - researching & studying what has already been posted here many, many times over

doing so I think you will find that most if not all questions you have can be found & answered with just a little effort on your part

Here is a link to a post by a new member that did just as I am telling you - & by doing so you can see how it paid off for him :arrow: http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=21925

Also - be sure to down load & read Hokes book - it a free down load here on the forum & you will find it in the signature line of FrugalRefiner (who posted a reply in your thread here)

Welcome to THE forum

Kurt

Latest posts

Back