Questions

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldmember123

I have a simple question because nobody answered my last question but if i purchased a membership in this forum would i get allot more of my questions answered ?

No, paying for a membership will not get you any different response. No one is treated any differently based on whether they contribute to the forum.

I looked at your last question. You received four helpful responses.

You've asked about the salt and vinegar method before, and you were given good advice there as well.

I don't think anyone here is going to be able to give you much guidance on the method because nobody much uses it. There are better, more frugal methods, like simply using HCl instead of creating it with salt and vinegar.

Dave

Yep looked at your last questions and it seems like there was plenty of responses to answer your questions. Now if you didn't understand the responses that may be a different problem. The point that everyone is making is that when you mix vinegar and salt you actually are making HCl. It is a very weak solution of HCl and will thus take longer to complete the reaction that you want. You will also most likely generate more waste this way. The real question is: Why do you want to process the motherboards this way instead of using locally bought HCl and peroxide (H2O2)? The other question you asked was answered the bubbler that you are looking for is used for aquariums so typing in aquarium bubbler in google or amazon or going to you local pet store will get you what you are looking for.

Goldmember123 said:
I have a simple question because nobody answered my last question but if i purchased a membership in this forum would i get allot more of my questions answered ?

You might be confusing getting an answer and an answer you hoped to read.
I think we gave you answers to all your questions and the reasons we thought your method was not a better way, if you still wish to go your own way you are free to do so but the consensus seems to be that your method is a poor way to proceed.

Yep thank you i can see the answers finally started coming in i just needed to be patient with all you such smart big brains in here i guess i better be careful with what i say because this forum will tear people apart like Parana fish for having such a lack of correct words to use ! So scratch the whole method situation because i got that answer finally thankfully but how does someone become successful in this reverse electroplating business ? And Please just straight honest simple answers with out all the extra side talk and discouraging attitudes and comments and yes i understand i was asking questions about my poor method we get that but im not gonna rethink my plan on making money and im not gonna be discouraged by the fact that there are health hazards and hard work so again what is the secret to making it successful in this reverse electroplating business ?

And didnt mean im not gonna rethink my plan on what method im gonna use. i meant im not gonna rethink my plan on being in the reverse electroplating business ! Just because there are health hazards !

Ok i understand i did ask a couple of off questions and say some thing that were not correct so my Apologies for the confusion ! Im an amateur at reverse electroplating and chemistry thats why i have not moved forward on doing any of the physical aspects of this project im just studying it when i have the time but safety is my number 1 priority ! My next question is does any one know how to truly make it successful in this Business by making a descent profit from it ? And can you Please explain how ?

I don't understand how you plan on processing motherboards with reverse electroplating?
Motherboards have a lot of crap on them. A lot of the gold is inside chips. What is your plan, besides making money?

Jimdoc you said the real gold is in the chips ? Are those things in the picture i attached the chips you are talking about ?

Attachments

• 20201122_153254_HDR.jpg
    20201122_153254_HDR.jpg
    4.9 MB
I want to hear how you plan on using reverse electroplating.

Studying the forum would do you best. The search box doesn't have an attitude or get tired of answering the same old questions all the time. And it could lead you to the answer to your next question, before you knew you were going to ask it.

Also, I just saw your PM's because my inbox was full. You need to ask your questions here so you will get the best answers, from me or others.

Latest posts

Back