Quick Question

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyrobooze

Please delete

We have a strong policy about altering (especially by deleting) posts on this board. The fact that all of the content has been removed isn't acceptable. Be forewarned---if you repeat this unacceptable practice in the future, you most likely will be banned from the board.

Once you have posted and a reader has responded with what can be construed as useful information, and in this case that was true, you provide a dis-service to new readers by altering your post. Had the comments remained, they most likely would have learned from your experience.

Harold

My advice would be to put your chemicals away and go back to studying until you understand what you're trying to do.

Most of what you've written simply doesn't make sense. You're throwing around terminology that you do not understand. You don't process fingers with AC. You don't use NaNO to make poor man's AR. And that's before you think you messed up by adding a reducing agent, then sodium bicarbonate, then fertilizer, then a different reducing agent.

I don't know what book you read to learn these procedures, or what forum you studied, but you're definitely not using the procedures recommended on this forum.

I hope your chemistry midterm went better than your "experiment".

Dave

Latest posts

Back