Rec. for Resistor Networks processing

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kilo17

I would like to say again how great this forum is and thanks to everyone. I am on my second reading of Hoke and have read and watched some of Steve and Chris' Books/videos. It is starting to make some since- a little anyways.... My question has to do with Resistor Networks aka-SIL Resistors.... i have about 2 kilos of them and have searched the forum and have not come up with much on processing them and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction....thanx in advance...keith

More than likely there would be just a small amount of silver if you processed them yourself. Personally, I wouldn't waste my time on them, I would throw them in with the rest of my circuit boards to be sent to the refinery.

It's the Platinum that I am after.... Here is a picture of some of the resistors.... Thanx

image.jpg

All the numbers I've ever run through the data sheets have never had any PT in them just AG. Any one ever have any with PT in them?

Latest posts

Back