Recovery gold from cellphones.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bion

Hello a little time I began all.Hace to research on the golden recovery from electronic scrap. After some frustrated attempts I cocontinued finally a result. At the bottom of the glass a dust sturgeon remains but it is not a sturgeon - orange, not if mine gold or not is. Now I explain my method to him: I put 4 badges of the cell phones in AR 3:1, then I filter and later I add urea dissolved in hot water until it does not bubble. I leave the solution 2 hours and then I add metabisulphite 5-6 spoonfuls, after 12-20 hours I have a hasty sturgeon in the glass but the solution maintains the same color purple sturgeon. Need helps . Thanks.Greetings Ion. :cry:

bion said:
Hello a little time I began all.Hace to research on the golden recovery from electronic scrap. After some frustrated attempts I cocontinued finally a result. At the bottom of the glass a dust sturgeon remains but it is not a sturgeon - orange, not if mine gold or not is. Now I explain my method to him: I put 4 badges of the cell phones in AR 3:1, then I filter and later I add urea dissolved in hot water until it does not bubble. I leave the solution 2 hours and then I add metabisulphite 5-6 spoonfuls, after 12-20 hours I have a hasty sturgeon in the glass but the solution maintains the same color purple sturgeon. Need helps . Thanks.Greetings Ion. :cry:

What is it? 4 badges.

This is a bad google translation from romanian to english. He want to know if his powder brownish-black after precipitation is gold or not because he knows that gold powder is brownish-orange.

bion,pulbere de aur, după Cantitatea poate fi maro deschis până la maro la negru, în funcție de cât de mult este cu impuritati de aur.

ovidiuanghel said:
This is a bad google translation from romanian to english. He want to know if his powder brownish-black after precipitation is gold or not because he knows that gold powder is brownish-orange.

No, is translating from spanish to english.My english is bad or very bad and i prefer use online translator.Thanks everione for eansures.

You might try using a spell check in your language before translating; with the way my spelling is no telling what that would translate to in your language.

Latest posts

Back