Recovery of electrolytic deposits of rhodium

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 72133

I have some liquids with rhodihum. It is in a bit proportion but because of its hight value i want to try to recover it. Could you help me? someone did it before?
it comes in this bottles.

Attachments

• IMG-1743.jpg
    IMG-1743.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-1744.jpg
    IMG-1744.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have some liquids with rhodihum. It is in a bit proportion but because of its hight value i want to try to recover it. Could you help me? someone did it before?
it comes in this bottles.
what's your goal? sell HR sponge ? purify and return solution again? the friend's quote will give you a good RH ...but you can refine it further to 99%

what's your goal? sell HR sponge ? purify and return solution again? the friend's quote will give you a good RH ...but you can refine it further to 99%
If the liquid is pure the end product will be pure by Zinc cementation.
No need to purify more if you wash it well.
But you will probably get better paid as is for the plating solution.
The sponge will be undocumented and the plating solution has some credit to it.
Especially if not opened.

I have been informing myself and what is usually done is to return the solution to use it again in rhodium baths. Getting the pure rhodium out is not the goal, but to be able to concentrate these solutions more.
thanks

I have been informing myself and what is usually done is to return the solution to use it again in rhodium baths. Getting the pure rhodium out is not the goal, but to be able to concentrate these solutions more.
thanks
Why did you not say so.
I guess that is a completely different matter.
Is it based on Cyanide or acids?

i didn't know what was the costumer need, and when i did the recovery of Rh in metal with zinc as you said me, they told me that like this they can't do something. they want the liquid to use it again... sorry.
I saw it has
Methanesulfonic Acid
CheMondis Marketplace
I'm not sure how to turn it into a quality plating solution again.
They usually have some tricks to it so it plates well with good color.

i didn't know what was the costumer need, and when i did the recovery of Rh in metal with zinc as you said me, they told me that like this they can't do something. they want the liquid to use it again... sorry.
I saw it has
Methanesulfonic Acid
CheMondis Marketplace
You can try at Finishing.com they deal with this kind of things.
Plating, polishing and other jewelry related stuff.

ECHEMI is a chemical supply chain service company headquartered in Hong Kong, providing chemical raw materials supply, research and analysis, marketing, distribution, logistics and E-commerce.Their customer service help you with everything, because I tried to ask them some more professional chemistry questions.

ECHEMI is a chemical supply chain service company headquartered in Hong Kong, providing chemical raw materials supply, research and analysis, marketing, distribution, logistics and E-commerce.Their customer service help you with everything, because I tried to ask them some more professional chemistry questions.
Welcome to us.

Latest posts

Back