Refinement of monatomic Au / nanonrefinement

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Using information provided by subtleenergies.com, I was able to trap a racemic mix of monoatomic noble metals with magnets, which produced about 20 grams from roughly 2 tonnes of household waste water (my magentic trap was not very efficient, but it proved the concept). It was a milky substance, slightly sweet to taste, exactly as described by Subtle Energies. Also, using Sodium Hydroxide according to the method likewise described by Subtle Energies, I was able to titrate about 500 grams (dessicated weight) from roughly 150 litres of sea water taken at Burns Beach WA, likewise as a milky substance which I dried and pulverised to powder. I still have about 300 grams of that substance. According to Subtle Energies, this is a racemic mix of about 12 monoatomic noble metals in fully condensed electronic states and semicondensed electronic states as their hydroxides. The hydroxides cause the fully condensed monoatomic elements to aggregate with them, thus facilitating the precipitation of the fully condensed elements together with the hydroxides. I experimented with this dried powder, again after a method described at Subtle Energies, by using Hydrochloric Acid to redissolve the mixture. According to Subtle Energies, all the elements redissolve EXCEPT the m-Gold and its hydroxide. I put this solution through laboratory filter paper, which extracted a dark reddish residue, namely the m-Gold and its hydroxide, EXACTLY as described by Subtle Energies. I have not found any information on how to convert the monoatomic material into metallic elements, although I believe DNA is capable of doing this on a small scale. Of the many weird properties attributed to these monoatomic elements, I was able to verify ONE property - the stuff is definitely ANTIMAGNETIC - it is repelled by both magnetic poles. A complex and expensive procedure was described by David Hudson and disclosed at Subtle Energhies to sequentially separate the presumed 12 elements into single monatomic elements. I could not go down that rabbit hole. However, while the substance answers to names like Mfkzt, the biblical Manna, Philosopher's Stone, White Powder of Projection and ORMES or Ormus, it has a formal scientific name given it by Albert Einstein and named after himself and his mentor - namely Bose-Einstein Condensate or BEC. I believe that while you claim it is one gigantic con that takes many variant forms, I strongly suspect that you have NOT carried out any of the aforementioned processes, either to prove or disprove any of the claims whatsoever. I think you decry the existence of the stuff from the insular comfort of an armchair in front of your damned computer and nothing else. Oh, and by the way, other isotopes of gold, all radioactive of course, are nonetheless METALLIC GOLD, not non-metallic. You know, I am fed up to the back teeth with self-appointed experts who are in reality nothing of the kind. I have run afoul of them in the field of Ornithology too, just to cite one other example. I tell you now, there'll be egg on the faces of those clowns when I prove the existence of an heretofore undocumented species of Australian ratite bird, which is distantly related to the Emu and has no closer relatives. In conclusion, my advice to you is to stick to what you factually know to be proven from first-hand experience and leave the cutting edges to those who actually do cut the edges!
Welcome to us.
Your stay here will be short if don't drop your beliefs of alchemy and start behaving according to the forum rules.
What you just has presented here is a mix of "mumbo jumbo" without meaning or a scientific context what so ever.
GSP which has left this world long time ago wrote within the context of science at least.
So I suggest you take your anger towards others and look in the mirror and you will see the biggest perpetrator in there.
You don't even know what a racemic mix is, do you ??

Non metallic gold or monatomic gold, lacking sufficient electrons to be elementally the same as alluvial or metallic gold
One time, I found some heavy ultra fine metal that was naturally concentrating in some hard to access bedrock crevices .... it was a white'ish/gray material ... the closest way i could describe it was; it looked kind of like powdered graphite that was just slightly unpure ..... it was found in a high grade fine gold drop zone area ... it was so fine that when you rubbed it in your fingers, it outlined/highlighted your fingerprints .... i was told by someone some time later that it was the white powder/monatomic gold .... i didn't know what it was when i found it, so i dumped it back into the ground.

Last edited:
One time, I found some heavy ultra fine metal concentrate that had the apperance of a white'ish/gray material in some hard to access bedrock crevices ... the closest way i could describe it was; it looked kind of like powdered graphite that was just slightly unpure ..... it was found in a high grade fine gold drop zone area ... it was so fine that when you rubbed it in your fingers, it outlined/highlighted your fingerprints .... i was told someone some time later that it was the white powder/monatomic gold .... i didn't know what it was when i found it, so i dumped it back into the ground.
Then it was probably some graphite species.
Mono atomic Gold, would be a single Gold Atom floating in the water and it's nearest cousin Nano Gold is some thing we can't get our hands on unless we develop some special filters and then it would be just plain Gold anyway.

This fascination from the latest poster and others, is just a variety of old fashioned Alchemy wrapped in modern language.
It is just another kind of snake oil with the ultimate goal of wringing some money or admiration from unsuspecting bystanders.

So Please stop this discussion now!!
Lets go back to refining, shall we?

Then it was probably some graphite species.
Mono atomic Gold, would be a single Gold Atom floating in the water and it's nearest cousin Nano Gold is some thing we can't get our hands on unless we develop some special filters and then it would be just plain Gold anyway.

This fascination from the latest poster and others, is just a variety of old fashioned Alchemy wrapped in modern language.
It is just another kind of snake oil with the ultimate goal of wringing some money or admiration from unsuspecting bystanders.

So Please stop this discussion now!!
Lets go back to refining, shall we?
Sure ..... but only the heavies make it down into the very bottoms of these deeper bedrock crevices ... graphite only has a specific gravity of 2.23 ... probably wasn't atomic gold, but something with an SG of around 10 or more, imo.

Non metallic gold or monatomic gold, lacking sufficient electrons to be elementally the same as alluvial or metallic gold, should theoretically be shot with a photon or plasma ray to make metallic gold. From everything I can find, everyone is trying to make monatomic gold from metallic Au however, 98% of Au occurs naturally as non-metallic. After having been a trader & refiner of dust/dore/nugget, we have been given 20,000mt contract of 6% content black & red dust in 300 mesh size to take the non-metallic and convert to alluvial.

Though I have found labratory equipment that can do this in small volumes, is anyone aware of how to do this on large scale..
How do I obtain a test sample of your ore? The ICP_MS will define it there are desirable elements in it.

How do I obtain a test sample of your ore? The ICP_MS will define it there are desirable elements in it.
Welcome to us.

First thing, the post you are replying to is from 2011 and the OP had two posts to never being seen again.

There are no such thing as mono-atomic Gold other than single atoms being teared off pieces of Gold in nature.

Here are something to study, especially the dealing with waste and forum rules.

We ask our new members to do 3 things.
1. Read C.M. Hokes book on refining jewelers scrap, it gives an easy introduction to the most important chemistry regarding refining.
It is free here on the forum: Screen Readable Copy of Hoke's Book
2. Then read the safety section of the forum: Safety
3. And then read about "Dealing with waste" in the forum: Dealing with Waste

Suggested reading: The Library

https://goldrefiningforum.com/threads/gold-refining-forum-rules.31182/

Back