Refining 33 kilograms of ceramic CPU`s

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patry0t said:
I'm a CPU collector, it actually hurts me to see so many of these vintage CPUs go to destruction. Can you please save me 5-10-15 peaces, maybe one of each type next time?
Take a look here to see if I have something you are interested in.
http://www.home.neab.net/gandalf/CeramicCPU-2015/sales.htm

Göran

g_axelsson said:
Take a look here to see if I have something you are interested in.
http://www.home.neab.net/gandalf/CeramicCPU-2015/sales.htm

I'm interestein in those that are for 0$, and maybe some more cheap ones!

Patry0t said:
I'm interestein in those that are for 0$, and maybe some more cheap ones!

I don't think that you can get CPU for 0$ from somebody that knows that there is 0.1g gold inside.

Yeah, anything for $0 just means that I haven't priced it yet.

Göran

g_axelsson said:

Göran

Ahh sorry to hear that. I don't care about the gold. I know this sounds strange on a gold refining forum, but I collect the CPUs, not process them :)
I would be more than happy for any donation I can get :p

Patry0t said:
g_axelsson said:

Göran

Ahh sorry to hear that. I don't care about the gold. I know this sounds strange on a gold refining forum, but I collect the CPUs, not process them :)
I would be more than happy for any donation I can get :p
No worries, I could donate a couple of CPU:s if you donate some gold scrap to me. But it must be worth my time or I could just refine the CPU:s straight away.
I do care about the CPU:s as I'm collecting vintage computers, but I'm also collecting gold. :mrgreen:

What the CPU collector and vintage gaming crowds doesn't want, I just refine to get the gold.

Göran

archeonist said:
Thank you Todor for the effort in posting your results.
Yes indeed....thank you....because you do what other users only "chat" about it(how many grams is in it,I have this,I have that ...will I get rich....).
You just do it.
Or may I say ...the team do it.... because in posts you use often "we".
Congratulations.

Latest posts

Back