Removal of CPU thermal grease

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Smack, yea I must have missed the last conversation. From my research, there are 17 states that allow medical marijuana and two that allow recreational (no prescription needed). And don't take my posts as "sticking' up for the name or the "pot", i can honestly say that i've never even tried it in once in my life. I just like understanding the rules and asking for clarification when the rule seems vague. I also like playing devil's advocate when people can have civilized conversations. (Which can happen occasionally here).

Niteliteone, thanks for clarifying that Noxx lives in Canada. I wasn't aware of that. That throws in another whole range of arguments people could make!

Funny website showing the funniest canadian laws. Good thing there aren't any forum names called "Ipaywithpennies" since its illegal to pay for a 26 cent item in all pennies. The limit is 25 cents.

http://www.worldissues360.com/index.php/dumbest-canadian-lawsstupidest-laws-in-canadacanadas-dumbest-laws-54339/

Back to the subject of the post... I use Clorox Disinfecting wipes and again, wiping them comes right off. Of course these aren't the cheapest things, but my company buys them for me since I set up all new and re-image all laptops received back from people who left so I have to wipe down everything when I get them back.

-Ken

Latest posts

Back