Scrapper Part list draft #1

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job guys. This answers a thousand questions. I am preparing an Ebay scrap auction with the proceeds going to the Forum.

Good work!

Has anyone other ideas how to improve this document. Maybe it is time to summ all the info we know in GoldRefiningForumHandbook volume 2 ? :wink:

i think if you go to http://www.shell.windows.com it will find the right program or file to open it . please dont quote me on this because i could be wrong.
donald

hello all,

thanks, bro.. :) this my first time in forum... and im interested about gold refining....

yeah!! im starting using AR solution but very very fuming!
my friend advice me to used the traditional like all the scrap burn and make a dusty and add crucible then add mercury!!!? but im concern my health ! the smell of nitric and chl. . the dark fume.... so i go sightseing in beach i found hot bikini babes!!! hehehehe.......... and a gold of ring!... i found. ..

hey jhong
just a thouhgt but if you don't have a fumehood if i were you i would use the cell or ap methods until you get a fumehood . because the fumes could be very harmfull to your health as well as your neighbors.
donald

hello, donald., thanks for the advice!!! may be i will try the cell..
but im keep searching instant solution!!! a cheaper maybe! as for now i focus my job in cellphone and computer repair, and my little business.
:D jhong

Superman, Check this info, might be helpful!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Metal_dissolution_process.pdf
    103.5 KB · Views: 164

Latest posts

Back