Seeking Reliable & Competent Refining Partner for 350 ozt per ton Palladium Ore

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowdog20

It's been fire assayed and also has 10 ozt of Au per ton. I have immediate access to an estimated 25 - 30 tons. Have about a half ton with me now.
Well the Silicate and sulfide/oxide were tested separately, however spider veins are throughout the sulfides. Silicates resulted in 350 ozt per ton, sulfides/oxides approximately 200 ozt per ton. I'm good at 50/50 split all day long.

Attachments

• IMG_20231031_220144.jpg
    IMG_20231031_220144.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231127_020256.jpg
    IMG_20231127_020256.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231027_181318.jpg
    IMG_20231027_181318.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 0
Talking as if you're here and thus be able to know from thousands of miles away makes look like an amateur.
You have been here a long time so that gives some credibility to your claim. That said, your assay figures seem to be fantasy claims.

25 tons at 350 OPT is worth over 9.5 million dollars just for the Palladium. Please review your assay claims because this seems fishy.

Talking as if you're here and thus be able to know from thousands of miles away makes look like an amateur.
Not my intent to judge you in any way, however the USGS seems to think that;
"The average grade of PGMs in ores that are mined primarily for their PGM concentrations varies from 5 to 15 ppm (0.15 to 0.5 ounces per ton). "
Your assay may be of values selectively chiseled from a vein and be higher. But any claim which falls so much above the normal should be approached with caution from an investors perspective.

Truth be told I am not a field geologist and all of the PM's that I have refined over the years are either concentrates or scrap. I wouldn't recognize a vein of Palladium rich ore if I tripped over it. My first reaction would likely be "damn yellow rock tripped me". That said I have to view all claims of content from raw ores based on documented history.

Truth is it would be great if the ore you have runs 350 OPT. and the Gold at 10 OPT is just gravy. Historical mine operations say differently.

"The average grade of PGMs in ores that are mined primarily for their PGM concentrations varies from 5 to 15 ppm (0.15 to 0.5 ounces per ton). "
Your assay may b
Your assay may be of values selectively chiseled from a vein and be higher. But any claim which falls so much above the normal should be approached with caution from an investors perspective.

Truth be told I am not a field geologist and all of the PM's that I have refined over the years are either concentrates or scrap. I wouldn't recognize a vein of Palladium rich ore if I tripped over it. My first reaction would likely be "damn yellow rock tripped me". That said I have to view all claims of content from raw ores based on documented history.

Truth is it would be great if the ore you have runs 350 OPT. and the Gold at 10 OPT is just gravy. Historical mine operations say differently.
Average values ok. But there are also above & below values. USGS is just government wonks trying to justify $200k salaries and want to look smart. But they aren't. Not more so definitely than any similar private sector organization...
e of values selectively chiseled from a vein and be higher. But any claim which falls so much above the normal should be approached with caution from an investors perspective.

The location is on a much deeper than average fault line depth, the Chugach mountain range specifically. Ñothing here is anything like what you have there...

Rh
You have been here a long time so that gives some credibility to your claim. That said, your assay figures seem to be fantasy claims.

25 tons at 350 OPT is worth over 9.5 million dollars just for the Palladium. Please review your assay claims because thi

25 tons at 350 OPT is worth over 9.5 million dollars just for the Palladium. Please review your assay claims because this seems fishy.

These faults are 100 + miles deep, that's why the 64 quake was 9.0 and 5 mins long. That depth requires huge pressure to move up, let alone 1200 miles of it. These depths produce greater concentrations of especially Fe, and yes, PGMs...

Well I for one hope you are right with your figures, we have so many claims of rich ores on the forum we do get skeptical as none have ever been documented as been true so if yours is please keep us informed as to your progress.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I don´t see any.

350ozt is much richer than many commercial concentrates. I wish you all luck with selling that ore. But I doubt you will find a buyer here on the forum. And for big companies as buyers for the material, I think they will have much more questions than we have. If they will bother to reply your calls without certified analyses.

Last edited:

Hey man, I’m a young aspiring chemist in Phoenix and I’m interested in what you’re talking about

First of all, why are you using the "Ñ"? Second, A paper with date, your username and this webpage over the half ton of ore would make half the story a bit more credible.
And at last, third, you bring ore from 100 miles deep and generate quakes or i'm getting this wrong?

It's been fire assayed and also has 10 ozt of Au per ton. I have immediate access to an estimated 25 - 30 tons. Have about a half ton with me now.
Well the Silicate and sulfide/oxide were tested separately, however spider veins are throughout the sulfides. Silicates resulted in 350 ozt per ton, sulfides/oxides approximately 200 ozt per ton. I'm good at 50/50 split all day long.

Per the bold print (above quote) --- Just exactly what kind of terms are you looking for on this 50/50 split ?

Based on your assay (350 ozt Pd per ton) anyone interested in this pays you for 50% (175 ozt Pd) & you THEN send them the ore ?

Or ---------

You send anyone interested in this the ore & then they pay you 50% after processing

In other words - are you trying to "sell" this ore up front - or - asking for someone to process & split 50/50 after processing

Kurt

I would like to see silicate vein with such great palladium content. From geological and chemical standpoint, this does not make a lot of sense. In a silicate vein, palladium would need to be in the form of some strange palladium salt/silicate. And I do not seem this to be very stable. We know sulfide associations to bear noble elements because sulfides can stabilize them. I do not think silicates can provide such a support.

I would like to see silicate vein with such great palladium content. From geological and chemical standpoint, this does not make a lot of sense. In a silicate vein, palladium would need to be in the form of some strange palladium salt/silicate. And I do not seem this to be very stable. We know sulfide associations to bear noble elements because sulfides can stabilize them. I do not think silicates can provide such a support.
Wasn't me
It wasn't me that concluded it. B
How about the 100 + mile fault depth? Could be something to do with it no? Here's more pics...All have been assayed. Gimme address Orvi I'll send you a few pieces to assess. Keep em.

Last red piece tested very high pt, from vein 10 miles north.

Attachments

• IMG_20231226_020648.jpg
    IMG_20231226_020648.jpg
    813.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231226_052115.jpg
    IMG_20231226_052115.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231225_212813.jpg
    IMG_20231225_212813.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231218_015515.jpg
    IMG_20231218_015515.jpg