Seeking Reliable & Competent Refining Partner for 350 ozt per ton Palladium Ore

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More than 40% of the world's palladium is extracted in Russia as an impurity(!) from nickel finestein.
It is just as an associated metal in a huge amount of nickel.
Palladium has a very low Clarke number (x · 0,000001), and its amount in your ore sounds very doubtful.
And I also would like to see such a rich silicate(!) vein too :) with palladium (not in the sulfides crystal lattice).

I'm good at 50/50 split all day long.
snowdog20 - I asked the other day what you meant by 50/50 split (what are your terms) But you have not answered that question

Here is a reminder of what I asked ----
Per the bold print (above quote) --- Just exactly what kind of terms are you looking for on this 50/50 split ?

Based on your assay (350 ozt Pd per ton) anyone interested in this pays you for 50% (175 ozt Pd) & you THEN send them the ore ?

Or ---------

You send anyone interested in this the ore & then they pay you 50% after processing

In other words - are you trying to "sell" this ore up front - or - asking for someone to process & split 50/50 after processing

Kurt
How do you expect anyone to take you serious if you don't clearly define your terms

50/50 split is NOT a clear defining of your terms

Kurt

snowdog20 - I asked the other day what you meant by 50/50 split (what are your terms) But you have not answered that question

Here is a reminder of what I asked ----

How do you expect anyone to take you serious if you don't clearly define your terms

50/50 split is NOT a clear defining of your terms

Kurt,

Well that's not an issue for all to see, but my intent is to keep it simple. Also no tire kickers please. Only contact me if ready to go. Here's a nice pan of Palladium flake.
Kurt

Back