Seperating gold from silver piece?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such BS. I feel badly for such suckers as purelight. They are so honest, so confident, so convinced. What a waste of one's life.

Ain't that the truth. Although i can say i would like to study the science more ( the true science of transmutations ) i can't say that it will be possible anytime in say the next zillion years. :wink:

http://houstonpress.com/2001-12-20/news/all-that-glitters/

Good link, Ralph. Alchemy is a passion and an addiction, usually held by those with less intelligent or informed minds. I know that I know more about the subject than any one on the forum. I learned from a master alchemist. It's sucker bait.

Hey you dont just get your master in alchemy handed to you, you have morf it from obisdian, then morf the obsidian into your philosophers stone to make gold plated silver to try and refine but refining udoooos the process so you only get 1/3 of the gold you started with.

I am done playing now and Ultimate light 6 please take no office, just funning ya.

Ok people, I know all what you have just said about Atoms and matters, I have read about this more than you, But what I'm talking about is what you will never ever get to understand it because of your thinking and reacting type :x .

I'm not trying to sell or make a profit from what I was trying to say, I was just trying to let you know what is going on, You are refinig huge amount of trash to get as little as grams of gold from it and it tooks you so long and hard work, that is good but what I have in hand can change your forum and make you all wealthy in short time.

But I'm sorry for the people who post those bad words about me, you have messed the chance to the real stuff.

Thanks again for your information about refining, I have what I need to countinue my work.

And in the end I get what I want from you it's how to refine my pieces of gold but you didnt let me tell you anything, I knew that is what is going to happen before I post here.

I'm sorry for you poeple, I'm leaving this forum with negative Idea about you.

pure_light6 said:
Ok people, I know all what you have just said about Atoms and matters, I have read about this more than you

:lol: :lol: :lol: No i doubt that. I just finished writing a 200 page paper that i doubt you could understand even if i explained it to you. But hey, to each his own. Good luck with that. :roll:

pure_light6 said:
I'm sorry for you poeple, I'm leaving this forum with negative Idea about you.
I'm going to break a cardinal rule that I try VERY hard to enforce. No profanity or vulgarity on the forum, although my comment is quite mild. You, sir, have truly earned it with your insistence on insulting the minds of rational people.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass!

Harold

Well that's one less waste of our time.

Happy transmutations!

When you're rich from it, do come back here and rub it in our faces!

Back