Silver and Gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXWolfie

Ok I was being a good boy and read thru alot of these forums, but since I am new maybe I missed it and not search properly. Hypothetically speaking if there was an e-scrap item that had both silver and gold on it, is it possible too get both items without messing one up and which is done first? And is there a connecting process to connect them both or will it have to be done seperately? I know I need to read but I ran out of steam on this question in my head in searching for this holy grail. I dont mind reading posts that I may have missed and I really dont mind clicking links and reading those that are pointed out to me too read.

Yes.Sir,there is a process to recover silver and then recovering gold but you have to learn more than reading posts.How about to read The Holly Bible of Precious Metals Recovery?,download Mrs.Hoke´s book,it is free available in this wonderful Forum.

About your hypothetical e scarp,there are some golden platted conenectors(very old) that contain silver,the process used is nitric acid to dissolve silver living gold as a powder,next step is Aqua Regia process to get gold.

I hope it helps.

Regards.

Manuel

Juan Manuel Arcos Frank said:
Yes.Sir,there is a process to recover silver and then recovering gold but you have to learn more than reading posts.How about to read The Holly Bible of Precious Metals Recovery?,download Mrs.Hoke´s book,it is free available in this wonderful Forum.

About your hypothetical e scarp,there are some golden platted conenectors(very old) that contain silver,the process used is nitric acid to dissolve silver living gold as a powder,next step is Aqua Regia process to get gold.

I hope it helps.

Regards.

Manuel
Okie dokie I downloaded those yesterday just never got to reading them. I have been reading the forum since day 1, just never got to the downloads.

Back