Silver Bars Using CNC

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew a refiner who was pouring 100 oz bars and planing them perfectly smooth on the top and cutting in his logo and the weights. His bars were beautiful. He did say the details to get the machining down to end at the exact weight was difficult to get right.

Premiums on Silver bars these days are in the basement. Everybody got into it and flooded the market.

I knew a refiner who was pouring 100 oz bars and planing them perfectly smooth on the top and cutting in his logo and the weights. His bars were beautiful. He did say the details to get the machining down to end at the exact weight was difficult to get right.

Premiums on Silver bars these days are in the basement. Everybody got into it and flooded the market.
I would think getting the dimensions right for a specific weight would be the easy part.

Thanks. I think this is something I’m going to try. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Back