Hammond L102 Organ

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an L122 delivered to my door as I drank my morning coffee! The guys from the same funeral home that my step-father got his M-series from last year brought one back from a funeral home 90 miles from here. It's in fantastic shape and will be spared from the scrap line, but that means the one I got last year from the run-down church is on the chopping block as it still needs a bit of work on the amp and I don't have room for both of them. I'll trade the trouble of having to re-arrange my shed in a hurry for a 1/10 oz palladium button any day of the week!

I just picked up an M101 two days ago. Stripped it down to the bare wood chassis yesterday.
I will probably disassemble the parts down to the palladium bearing parts tomorrow. I was thinking of using the wood to make either a rifle rack or stand. It's the first one I have got in a long time. I had to pass up on another because it was too far away.

Jim

Latest posts

Back