Small chips

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary492

its been a long time since i have posted anything,but i have these cell phone boards and they have these chips on them how do get it off
1 put the boards in hcl for a day
OR
put the boards in the oven for 15 sec

gary492 said:
its been a long time since i have posted anything,but i have these cell phone boards and they have these chips on them how do get it off
1 put the boards in hcl for a day
OR
put the boards in the oven for 15 sec

I hope you don't mean in your kitchen oven! When you heat those boards to the solder(s) melting point, you will get lots of toxic fumes.

gary492,

many times people think they will get closer to melting fine gold and putting it in their safe by asking a couple of questions and getting a couple of answers.

truth is they may get a couple of answers, but that will only lead to more questions, and they are actually getting further from melting their gold buttons.

almost all (more likely all) of your questions have already been answered, your just not reading them, the processes have also been spelled out, your not reading them.

your too deep in the forest, and you are not finding the trees.

sit down a minute close your eyes, relax clear your mind, open your eyes, now see those trees.

Gary,
if you need help finding some information let us know, Also Laser Steve's web site has a great search for the forum.

I did not mean to be so blunt, but was trying to get you to see the tree.

Latest posts

Back