SMB Wont work properly

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harold, Im sorry ive calmed down now and reviewed this thread you were only trying to help me in the first place :oops: :oops: :oops: and I over reacted being all frustrated and what not with my processing latly please accept my apologies.

Moo said:
Harold, Im sorry ive calmed down now and reviewed this thread you were only trying to help me in the first place :oops: :oops: :oops: and I over reacted being all frustrated and what not with my processing latly please accept my apologies.

That's what Harold does.......help people who are willing to listen to his years of wisdom.
Your apology was a very smart move on your part. You will NEVER find the knowledge and experience ANYWHERE that you will find here on this forum. I thank you for your apology.........I hope Harold is as accepting.

maynman1751 said:
Moo said:

That's what Harold does.......help people who are willing to listen to his years of wisdom.
Your apology was a very smart move on your part. You will NEVER find the knowledge and experience ANYWHERE that you will find here on this forum. I thank you for your apology.........I hope Harold is as accepting.
I am, indeed. I'm not here to fight with anyone. Lets move forward now, with wisdom.

Harold

Nice very nice

Man! You guys are better than the movies
you all had me on the edge of my chair :lol:

Moo seems pretty wise to me
keep up the good work Harold
As we all hate misinformation,sloppy habits,and
bad practices.

I was under the same thought as moo
But I see now I was getting to relaxed in my
Procedure "knowing I have gold" but not anymore
Thanks Harold and everyone