Starting a Gold Mine Business

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trisedem

Hi everybody, i have a friend who has a mine concession in one South American Country.He is one of the first gold miners in the country ...but when he was in business
at that time 20-30 years ago gold was not realy very profitable at 6$ per gram !!!.......now gold is almost 60$ per gram today.So he has been asking me for a couple of years now to find him somebody who is willing to go in that kind of business and have about 150-200k to spend on everything that is needed to operate a smal scale gold mine.I have been there and i can asure you they have a lot of gold mining going on there...His estimations are that we can turn on profit after the 3-4 months if we are going below his best expectations... basicly 1 kg per 10 days...wich almost any small gold miner there is doing now days.I Wanna go in business with him but i dont have that kind of money now...we need the money to buy machines .It is all legal businnes .So fell free to leave your coment on what you think.
Thank you

I don't know how many times he posted...just being more tongue-in-cheek: double posting won't get you a temp ban.

Latest posts

Back