STEVE - More videos please

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! That contest is still running? I would let it ride all the way until you have 3 winners. It was generous for you to offer a bonus in the first place, and one person figured it out. There are those here that may have bought it a month ago that are still trying. It would be a shame to call an end, refiners are diligent thick headed people that do not like to give up.

In the interest of full disclosure, I have never bought Steve's videos so I have nothing to gain or loose by my commentary. I do know that they are one of the best values out there (based on others opinions that I respect), in particular because of the real time support he gives them on this forum. You will not find that elsewhere.

Hi,

I am interested of your dvds, also want to know more detail and prices can you send one to me, thanks.

nanotubes

nanotubes said:
Hi,

I am interested of your dvds, also want to know more detail and prices can you send one to me, thanks.

nanotubes

Nanotubes,

Here is Steve's website link;
http://www.goldrecovery.us/

All the DVD's he has for sale are there.

Jim

Best DVD's ever!!! Steve's DVD's have given me the greatest of confidence on acid finger removal. I can't wait for the reverse electroplating DVD!!! My plated pins grow and hunger for processing :D

Latest posts

Back