SubZero,Powdered nitric acid substitute ???

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wop1969 said:
ok now that you got that out of the way :) no more missleading gags, I dont want to kill myslef and I am at the mercy of this forum as I begin to learn about chemistry, but that was a good joke, it really showed the noob in me but also shows that I am paying attention and googling things :)

:wink: :wink: :wink:

jsargent said:
in the proper ratio with dihydrogen monoxide, say 40/60 an azeotropic mixture is formed having powerful health-promoting qualities and, when consumed, some report a remarkable lightening of the spirit and improvement in mood.

To say nothing of giving one the impression that they are also a very good singer. :)

Scotch and water for me, thanks.

Harold

Palladium said:
The Horror Must Be Stopped!
The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this chemical compound due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." Worse, military organizations--- the Navy is the worst offender--- are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Other branches of the military receive tons the substance through a highly sophisticated distribution network that's hidden underground, away from public scrutiny. Many military facilities store large quantities of DHMO for later use!
It's Not Too Late!
Act NOW to prevent further contamination. Find out more about this dangerous chemical. What you don't know can hurt you and others throughout the world.

I reject the national governments power to ban anyone from doing anything.

hosef said:
Palladium said:
The Horror Must Be Stopped!
The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this chemical compound due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." Worse, military organizations--- the Navy is the worst offender--- are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Other branches of the military receive tons the substance through a highly sophisticated distribution network that's hidden underground, away from public scrutiny. Many military facilities store large quantities of DHMO for later use!
It's Not Too Late!
Act NOW to prevent further contamination. Find out more about this dangerous chemical. What you don't know can hurt you and others throughout the world.

I reject the national governments power to ban anyone from doing anything.

Do you believe it's safe to sell DHMO to the general public and for people to use it ?

I think it should be a requirement to understand DHMO before further processing of scrap involving chemistry :p

My old chem teacher used to say DHMO is absolutely horrible... many people die a year from inhalation..

To Palladium,
No, I do not think it is safe to sell DHMO. However, if you give the government that power then they will ban what ever they want to.

To nicknitro,
Sorry man, I don't know how to fix that.

To justinNH,
Once again, don't let the government do it. Teach people about the effects of this chemical. When somebody knows about it they will quit buying products containing it. Over time loss of consumers would force them to change their practices.

hosef said:
To Palladium,
No, I do not think it is safe to sell DHMO.
Funny, people have been paying hard earned money for the stuff when it comes from the tap almost free of cost.

Harold

Latest posts

Back