Supplier of 96% Sulphuric Acid

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

For those of you who are interested. I just came upon a supplier of 96% sulphuric acid. For use in a gold refining cell as mentioned at www.goldrecovery.us. The supplier can be found at www.chemical-supermarket.com. At the moment I'm waiting to find out what their shipping arrangements consist of.

Not everyone has the facilities neccesary with which to carry out this procedure. And in the long run even with shipping included, just how much battery acid are we talking about to get to 250ml of 96% acid. By my calculations I'd need close to 1.25 litres of battery acid and locally battery acid is sold at Napa in 4 liter containers at $62.00 a container. At that rate I'd end up with 750ml of 96% usable acid. Provided I was able to boil down the original batch without the authorities showing up at my door in hazmat suits.

were are you, that napa battery acid is so expensive? your using liters instead of gallons, so you must not be going to my napa store, I used to buy 5 gallons at napa for less than you paid for one and a quarter liter. and boiling it for me is easy, doesnt have the additives as drain cleaner. can you find drain cleaners in your area?
we understand in some parts of the world it is more expensive, or hard to find, but my goodness 62.00 for about a gallon, here its about a sixth that. somebody's robbing us both, but you they are flat out stealing from you. hide your wallet when you go there.

Latest posts

Back