Talk about safety issues, anyone seen this video?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NobleMetalWorks

Has anyone watched this video?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIbhwaw5PQg&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/youtube]

At one point, when they are burning off the mercury in the amalgam, you see a redish brown gas spewing out of a makeshift chimney. And watching these guys handle mercury with bare hands is crazy.

wow! The operation these guys are running it's light years ahead of the mess I've witnessed in eastern Senegal. In both cases though, these guys are going to come down with something. I'm pretty sure the gene pool is also going to undergo some less than desirable modifications.

Acid_Bath76 said:
wow! The operation these guys are running it's light years ahead of the mess I've witnessed in eastern Senegal. In both cases though, these guys are going to come down with something. I'm pretty sure the gene pool is also going to undergo some less than desirable modifications.

I wouldn't even want to be the reporter walking around in that toxic waste dump, freely breathing in crap. Seems like so many people just simply don't have a proper respect for these things, and yet there is so much information about it. I guess it's like smoking.

Besides all the bad things going on in that video, the one guy off in the background gets to work in his tidy whitey's. I've never been able to do that at any of my day jobs.

Latest posts

Back