the best tool for hunting underwater treasure

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcczy

For over 2 years developing - 7 inch gold and treasure detector which is lovely and perfect

anyone interested in pinpointer hunting pls leave your comment and send your suggestion

TMP04.jpg

TMP52.jpg

How deep underground this pinpoint probe detect gold? I may have use for it in a stream to check crevices but what is sensitivity? Did you commence testing or you have some sample units for some special price to offer for real life testing by members here? What is the price of this device anyway?

you can buy from ebay ( UK store ) USD76.00/Set

the probe over lenght from 6.6 inch to 40 inch which can hunting gold grain size dia. 3 mm 0.15 inch
and more than 10 models for the professional hunters detecting underwater, sand, mud and any condition

patnor1011 said:
How deep underground this pinpoint probe detect gold? I may have use for it in a stream to check crevices but what is sensitivity? Did you commence testing or you have some sample units for some special price to offer for real life testing by members here? What is the price of this device anyway?

bcczy said:
you can buy from ebay ( UK store ) USD76.00/Set

the probe over lenght from 6.6 inch to 40 inch which can hunting gold grain size dia. 3 mm 0.15 inch
and more than 10 models for the professional hunters detecting underwater, sand, mud and any condition

patnor1011 said:

the probe has been upgraded, 7 inch or 12 inch length
05.jpg

price USD150.00/PC

02.jpg

Best thing for finding "treasure underwater is a MINELAB CTX 3030,www.minelab.com or a PI (pulse induction) metal detector.Pin pointers are only usualy used to find the object in the hole you have located first with your Metal Detector.

Latest posts

Back