The Instructor

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aflacglobal

Please somebody stop the madness. :shock: :shock: :shock:

:p :p :p :arrow: http://sclipo.com/video/how-to-float-gold

I will show you how to really float gold off electronic scrap. I also offer a Recycle Consulting Service to business owners nationwide at a price of $35 per hour plus expenses ( Dam that's cheap ). Recover some of the lost profits and be on the winning side. "The Scrapman"

I HATE that term, "float gold". If I ever hear "good gold" again I will dissolve myself in AC. Honestly.

Aflac, I did not try to watch the video.......takes a long time....you know, dialup.
So, I am not sure what he is doing, but I can tell you this, I have done it.
Accidentally, I admit, but I have right now some gold in a jar that seems to be in permanent suspension......haha
Randy

Platdigger said:
Aflac, I did not try to watch the video.......takes a long time....you know, dialup.
So, I am not sure what he is doing, but I can tell you this, I have done it.
Accidentally, I admit, but I have right now some gold in a jar that seems to be in permanent suspension......haha
Randy

Yeah, I know what you are talking about Randy. This guy has got a pitch going. It's kind of funny. He does know a little about what he is talking about though. He's the Instructor. ROFL. :p

Scrapman,

I'm sorry you have had to be exposed to such poor manners and disrespect as you've been shown from the previous post. It appears that some people never grow up and have no regard for anyone that has a level of intelligence. Clearly, it is a display of a busybody that has no life. It appears this individual has nothing better to do with his time than to tear down others so he might look better by contrast. I'm happy to report that it has not succeeded. Nor has the admonishment that he should respect the readers. Given my way, he'd be gone from this forum. He should be. He damned well should NOT be a moderator.

We aren't all like that, nor do we share those feelings. The vast majority of us welcome your presence here and appreciate anything you can offer in the way of bettering processes and saving values. Please do not allow those with no manners to discourage you.

Harold

Ok here we go again. Where did anyone say anything about anyone not knowing anything about what they were talking about ? I actually said the guy did know. and secound, Harlod you can kiss my ass.

It should come as no surprise that this individual is now banned from the forum. Harold

Nice reply Scrapman. You have it going on. :wink:
Why don't you have some vids posted on youtube ? That would get you plenty of replys.

Well, since this is the Bar&grill section , I guess anything goes! scrapman, I call bullshit on you list of accomplishments,, the only thing not added was you are an agent for the CIA and that you have fought off and escaped alian abductions.... Looking at your post that you have written on this Forum clearly shows your abilities,,, Instructor, Hardly... I would think you know more about Hot Dogs being from West Vigina.... Harold, I respect you knowledge but you are too uptight, either that or English? :D

No-----not uptight, and I'm not English. My ancestors hail from Greece, but I am American born, as was my mother. I also do not suffer fools gladly, thus I am short on patience with people that can't behave, or otherwise create turmoil on the board.

If a person posts information that is not correct, or information with which you don't agree, feel free to post a different view, but refrain from insulting others. When you post a contrasting point of view, it might be useful to post the reasons why you assume that posture. Provide references if you have them. That's how others learn. I also expect that's the fair thing to do, so one's position can be rebutted when possible.

Do not involve personal feelings publicly. This is not the place, nor do any of us hope that it becomes such. As I've stated before, we are a gathering of intelligent people. That's how we should behave.

Harold

Well, I dont profess to know anything other than looking at your previous post and questions, and that tells me plenty about your "expertise" your questions are of a newbie type question that a world renowned Gold Expert should hardly be asking, I was never rude, just stating the obvious. If you find the truth offensive then you should watch what you boast about, I boast of my ignorance, I know nothing about Gold, but being from Texas, we know all about
Inappropriate comment deleted by Harold

Froggy and others...

I followed Scrapman's website for 2-3 years. It was knowledgeable and interesting; I believe the first gold recovery CD I purchased was from his site, it used AR if I remember correctly. His site even had a reference to evaluating obtaining gold from sea water!

Why all the abuse? Is everyone a huckster? Certainly I've learned to be cautious when purchasing anything, but I try to be open-minded.

Dude, your answering your own questions, thats just plain strange! You must really impress yourself. Btw, I have never attacked you , but for someone owning a media company, your video sucks. There, I finally agree with you. But hey these are my views, mabey someone elese here will stroke your ego... good luck Duck.

I'd like to hear a little bit more about answer B, mainly about where the electrons are and why they cause the metal to be magnetic.

As for the colour of gold, that depends on the surface conditions and how it scatters light, surface area, its purity...a variety of things. You can make almost any colour of gold solution with electrochemistry. Just look at the purple stains you see on your hands from HAuCl4, this is colloidal gold.

While I'll refrain from attacking anyone's accomplishments, I for one would like to hear more of this unique chemistry of gold. What do you mean by putting two pieces of gold in water and they will become one? What size pieces? Do you mean they agglomerate and physically touch each other, or do you mean combine into one piece? If you are talking about pieces clumping together, then I know what you mean, and it's not due to magnetism.

Its simple Chuck. look at his boasting (including all the govt stuff, and his cars,"fat bank account" and house etc) then look at all questions he posted, look at his bio and look at all his post, the things he asked were of a newby level, as far as his previous websites etc.. all I can say is--- its easy to hit copy&paste on a computer,,,, hey, as posted, he knows something about Gold, just dont care for his "List" Sure I questioned his accomplishments, but come on, look what he wrote back to me---------------------------------------------------------"I have a nice home with 2 acres of land, a NEW SUV, a wife that does not have to work and a nice FAT bank account. That is what matters.
So, I will continue doing what I do and you can continue putting down others because you have not made it yet. "" ------------------------------------Thats just being an ass, wouldnt you agree?

Oh crap scrap, your in for it now your goose is cooked, someone who is well respected here, showed up, earned not boasted,, I'm done, have a golden goose egg day...

Gentlemen,

Enough!

If you have issues with one another, please do not air them publicly. Feel free to exchange views via PM, or by email. This is not the place.

Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back