The Instructor

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harold, sorry for the rude remarks but he asked for it.
I know I lowered my standards a bit, but do not worry, it is corrected.

? This is the bar&grill section Harold, he was just getting a little "Grill" I cant believe you edited that much! What was said was hardly bad enough to edit. What gives you the right to edit my post anyways? I was just calling him out on his boasting, which he still continues. ----And as far as your p.m comment-"Surely you have more important things to do that emulate aflac?" ----surely you have better things to do your self- so???...

You have now officially crossed the line with me. Any further comments about my authority to moderate this forum will result in my request to have you dismissed. You are not the one that dicatates policy, it is for those of us that moderate, and our leader.

Things are out of control of late---and I have no intentions of allowing the likes of you to continue the tirade you seem to enjoy. Gain some respect for this forum, or kindly leave.

Decorum!

This is not open to discussion, nor is it advisable.

Harold

Scrapman ,I love how you are playing out the poor new guy being a victim, and then threatning to leave the forum, classic, real classic. I'm sure your insight, of which I do believe you have some, could be appreciated by some, so by all means knock yourself out. This is the Bar&Grill section and Aflac just posted something that offended you, you went overboard with your response and how successfull you are (which I find offensive) and you continue to talk and boast about how you must be doing things right, You said " Froggy, I am the guy standing in the bank making the deposit. LOL." then the very next sentence was "I did not boast" etc... well bud , you are full of yourself. Let me put it this way, SHOW US THE MONEY, not your money. If I had to guess, I would say you are a troll trying to pimp and pump your own products. Yep thats it, your trying to get "in" and then pump your products, its what guys like you do, I have no problem with it, exept your stnking attitude. And Harold, there is no way any of this needs to be edited, I repeat, this is the bar and grill and the word "bullshit" hardly breaks forum guidlines.. Frog

I think you are so funny,
Froggy, I posted the proof, but took it down, you are not worth the time.

Do you have any documentation on your standing as the World's Biggest Braggart?

brag·gart (brgrt)
n.
One given to loud, empty boasting; a bragger.
adj.
Boastful.

He called me a fake and BS several times, I have every right to defend my name.
You are so correct, he is not worth it.
HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back