This is low... :/

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lazersteve said:
Same old stuff, just another leech repackaging the someone else's hard work in a new format for a buck. What happened to the days when folks made an honest living off of their own hard work and sweat? The sad part is you are always having to search for this type of crap just to keep it in check, if even that. Talk about a waste of my limited time.

I feel for you Sam, I know exactly what it feels like, but it was inevitable.

Steve

Seeing this happens so easily makes me want to sell links on eBay to my own website :twisted:

Sam, Is there any update on this llama??

As a new comer, I studied your videos and scoured your entire youtube channel as part of my education. I love them. You are another one that puts so much out there for us... for FREE... D@mnit that guys pisses me off.

***I edited out my own, non productive comments here....***

There is no end to peoples ignorance.

John S.

samuel-a said:
lazersteve said:
Same old stuff, just another leech repackaging the someone else's hard work in a new format for a buck. What happened to the days when folks made an honest living off of their own hard work and sweat? The sad part is you are always having to search for this type of crap just to keep it in check, if even that. Talk about a waste of my limited time.

I feel for you Sam, I know exactly what it feels like, but it was inevitable.

Steve

Seeing this happens so easily makes me want to sell links on eBay to my own website :twisted:

PLEASE DO, then I will buy the first one!!! after all you deserve it. Then I can leave some really cool feedback!!!
John S.

ReapHer_6 said:
PLEASE DO, then I will buy the first one!!! after all you deserve it. Then I can leave some really cool feedback!!!
John S.

lol :p

Thank you for your kind words John, I have a donation button on my site if you want to place one. No need to fund eBay for that :mrgreen:

ReapHer_6 said:
Sam, Is there any update on this llama??

The user is no longer active on eBay....

Oh Sam, pull the old donation button on me!!!

Hmm, now if I don't donate....??? ***Loooser***
If I donate, but it is small then....??? ***Loooooser***
If I donate a lot, I starve my kids...!!! ***Looooooooser

Thanks Sam, you have ruined me.

LMFAO..

John S.

all members that deal with E-bay should go to his sell and report it and state that it is stolen material and copy writed. :lol:

if a few hundred people do this they will look;;; :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back