to all.... gold fever.........

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madgold

I want to inform all who think they can be rich from hard work in gold domain...this is totally wrong, if you want get rich from hunting gold you need only little effort , so you need to think out of box.....
1-you'll not get rich from recovering gold out of electronic scrap " only if you get large quantity for free which is impossible " every one looks for what you're looking...
2- you'll not get rich from panning with traditional equipment ....as hobby it is Ok....
-How the ancient civilizations get all that gold "like egyption civilization" do you think by panning or scrap....of course not....
It's by turning cheap metals like copper and lead into gold and silver.....
Which science prove it this day....be aware it's not alchemy it's pure science.....
I made 14 carat gold by mixing mercury ash with copper and melt it at high temperature....this is one of my formula i got it from egyption guy....
If you're familiar with bullion gold you'll found natural gold and made gold...i'll not tell you how to discover the different , but some people in some where are creating gold and geting rich...........
..............think out of box................

I would refrain from making another post like this if you want to continue to be a member of this site... the moderators don't put up with non-nonsensical posts or claims of alchemy. This is a site devoted to science... not metaphysical mumbo-jumbo.

mls26cwru said:
I would refrain from making another post like this if you want to continue to be a member of this site... the moderators don't put up with non-nonsensical posts or claims of alchemy. This is a site devoted to science... not metaphysical mumbo-jumbo.
That just may be his first and last post!!!! :lol: :lol:

Ken :mrgreen:

Too late, I have banned madgold on the reason of alchemy.

To me it was a clear attempt to find easily fooled persons that probably had to pay for getting access to the "Egyptian guy's method".

High temperature melting with mercury would emit toxic mercury vapors and it would definitely not produce gold.

Göran

Im going to step completely out of the box here. And call bull.

But, let me take a *scientific* approach to this..

Mercury ash eh?
Hit me with some knowledge on that, if you would/could/*can*

How the hell do you get mercury ash... As far as i know, it is a liquid metal(at room temp), when it is separated from amalgam, it is fired in a retort, which vaporizes it and causes it to go to the cooler end where it agglomerates and returns to its liquid state... No ash..

Even if it is in its chloride form or nitrate-(not sure if mercury has a nitrate salt...but...im sure *you* know, hell, you can *make* gold, and you are here, blessing us simpletons with your abundant wisdom)-if mercury chloride were to be heated, it still wouldnt ash... It would end up being volatized or reduced to Hg.

Spare us from your foolishness.. The men on this site are practical, pragmatic, scientists, scholars, -and none that i know of-buy bullshit in bulk.

So whatever it is you're selling, we arent buying it.

I have a feeling this thread is going to get locked down like fort knox, so, you should tske these words to heart:
This is a forum of refiners helping refiners, we dont subscribe to alchemy, only science. So if you have wondrous claims. You *better have sited facts that can be tested and repeated* (which i know you dont, otherwise, that would have been in your first post)
May the universe hsve mercy on your soul, for when Harold or another moderator finds this, you will most likely be on your way out.

-topher, the-doubtful

g_axelsson said:
Too late, I have banned madgold on the reason of alchemy.

To me it was a clear attempt to find easily fooled persons that probably had to pay for getting access to the "Egyptian guy's method".

High temperature melting with mercury would emit toxic mercury vapors and it would definitely not produce gold.

Göran

Thank you!

I tried to refrain, and bite my tongue.. But, people (newbies) that saw this thread, would go *derrrr, ya know, this guys on to somethings!* and then we would read about them in the paper next week..

Mercury ash is probably an old name for mercury oxide. If heated above 500C it decomposes into metal and oxygen. Mercury is dissolved in nitric acid so it has no problem with forming a nitrate salt.

Göran

g_axelsson said:
Mercury ash is probably an old name for mercury oxide. If heated above 500C it decomposes into metal and oxygen. Mercury is dissolved in nitric acid so it has no problem with forming a nitrate salt.

Göran

Good to know!
Thank you Göran.

I learned something...and didnt even have to buy anything to *make* my own pms..
Man i love this place :mrgreen:

Guess my mind was already in left field when he said think outside of the box. This 49' Mercury came to mind. :mrgreen: occasionally can produce crazy people at car shows with wads of cash. No ash needed.

Attachments

• tmp_1629-kgrhqj33.jpg.cf1058999240.jpg
    tmp_1629-kgrhqj33.jpg.cf1058999240.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 361
Please, do not, I repeat, do not incinerate that gold mercury! :mrgreen:

Göran

Haha!

You guys are too much!

And *that* mercury, is a golden-god!

Thank you for sharing that.
I'm quite the gear-head.
And while i love my awd, turbo cars... The old-school, muscle, snd beautifully designed cars, still hold my heart...

Hi my Friends!
Our banned friend was on the right track with his description of the formation of gold from mercury ash and copper at high temp.
All the gold that we come across in our quest was formed in that manner, but it occurred in the shock waves emanating from the cores of earlier generation stars during super nova explosions at the end of the stars' lives.
The fusion reaction in the core of our sun begins at around 50million degrees centigrade. to the best of my recollection, those heavier elements like gold would fuse in the range of 50-100million degrees.
LOL! per-haps the Egypt guy came up with a really high temp table top furnace...?
Art.

jimdoc said:
Come on guys, I have several hundred lbs. of lead just waiting to become gold when it grows up.

Jim

Wasn't Lead (atomic number 82 Pb) already been turned out into Gold (atomic number 79 Au) into a nuclear reactor ?
Not sure how obviously, but Hg being atomic number 80, might be easier than Pb ???
It probably needs a tremendous amount of energy to achieve that, if it's really possible, making it obviously not economically practical, but possible... maybe, I don't know...

madgold said:
I want to inform all who think they can be rich from hard work in gold domain...this is totally wrong, if you want get rich from hunting gold you need only little effort , so you need to think out of box.....

I'm not sure what you consider hard work, nor do I have any idea of what you mean by "rich", but you can make a very good living working hard. As a matter of fact, if you want to make money the only real way to do so is to work hard. Even scam artists work hard, although what they do is illegal, it's still hard work. Many, many people all through history have worked hard, and have become rich. Many of those have worked hard in regards to precious metals, and have realized incredible profits which I would summarize as being rich. You sir are absolutely incorrect and wrong in this statement.

madgold said:
1-you'll not get rich from recovering gold out of electronic scrap " only if you get large quantity for free which is impossible " every one looks for what you're looking...

This to is an incorrect statement, as there are many examples of e-waste recycling companies making very good profit processing electronic scrap. Not only this, but here in the United States we only recycle approximately 28 percent of the available electronic waste available. The rest ends up in landfills. So there is a huge gigantic opportunity in this industry. You can easily google many articles and information on these facts, all you need to do is google it.

madgold said:
2- you'll not get rich from panning with traditional equipment ....as hobby it is Ok....

Actually, there are many, many stories of people finding gold deposits while panning, using metal detectors, walking along the side of a road and hitting it rich. There are even examples of people finding huge nuggets that have made them rich. Although it's rare, it does sometimes happen. Again, you are absolutely incorrect, all you have to do is research these things and you would know better than to post incorrect information like this.

madgold said:
-How the ancient civilizations get all that gold "like egyption civilization" do you think by panning or scrap....of course not....

Do you know how Egyptians accumulated gold? About 6000 years ago, the Kushite’s mined gold in Northern Sudan, this is where most of the Egyptian gold came from. Not too far from the Nile River, they would mine ore, crush it in big mills, and then use water, yes water, to pan the gold out of the pay material. So again, you are absolutely incorrect and wrong in your statements. Panning was used!

madgold said:
It's by turning cheap metals like copper and lead into gold and silver.....

And how exactly would you turn copper or lead into gold? First off, they are missing the required properties that gold is made of. Unless you are using a particle accelerator, which of course costs millions and sometimes billions of dollars to build, you cannot transmute one element into another. If you have the money to build a particle accelerator, then you are already rich. You are wrong, absolutely 100 percent incorrect. An individual person cannot create a gold atom. As a matter of fact, the gold we find here on earth was created by suns that went supernova.

The lightest elements (hydrogen, helium, deuterium, lithium) were produced in the Big Bang nucleosynthesis. The temperatures in the early universe were so high that fusion reactions could take place.

Nuclear fusion in stars converts hydrogen into helium in all stars. More massive stars have further reactions that convert helium to carbon and oxygen, and take place in successive stages of stellar evolution. In the very massive stars, the reaction chain continues to produce elements like silicon up to iron.

Elements higher than iron cannot be formed through fusion as one has to supply energy for the reaction to take place. However, we do see elements higher than iron all around us. These formed during a sun's supernova explosion. Neutron capture reactions take place (this is not fusion), leading to the formation of heavy elements like gold.

madgold said:
Which science prove it this day....be aware it's not alchemy it's pure science.....

If Science has proven this, the supply your source, scientific paper, patent, scientists who performed this with success, proof of some sort. Until you do your statement cannot be verified or quantified and thus is not true. You may speculate all you desire, but until you provide some sort of empirical data all you are doing is promoting an assumption based on other assumptions or statements that are absolutely incorrect.

madgold said:
I made 14 carat gold by mixing mercury ash with copper and melt it at high temperature....this is one of my formula i got it from egyption guy....

So you are insinuating that you made 14K gold, which would be 14 parts gold and 10 parts other metals? 14k Gold is most often made up as an alloy of 58.5 percent fine gold, 29 percent copper and 12.5 percent fine silver. So you would have us believe that mercury ash with copper not only makes gold, but also makes silver? I make 14k gold all the time by melting, at high temperature simply by adding the proper metals together and then melting them, using the correct methods. But to make 14k gold you must start with pure metals, and melt them together alloying them. You cannot make gold, nor silver, by melting mercury ash with copper. As a matter of fact, you will vaporize the metals at too high a temperature. Science has been doing so for a long time and there is well documented research on this subject. As a matter of fact, gold has been deposited on other materials using vaporization. Again, absolutely incorrect and wrong.

madgold said:
If you're familiar with bullion gold you'll found natural gold and made gold...i'll not tell you how to discover the different , but some people in some where are creating gold and geting rich...........

Gold Bullion is not "made" but melted and poured into bullion from gold found, mined, panned or collected using other means, or from electronic waste or other types of precious metal wastes. To assume that Gold Bullion is made by some other method is ignorant. You have not only not thought this through, but you seem to insist that the impossible is probable when it's not. You should educate yourself better, ignorance can be corrected but only through learning. You have not learned, and thus ignorant. Everything you have posted is incorrect, wrong, and absolutely not true. By posting what you have, you have only succeeded in exposing the extent of your ignorance.

madgold said:
..............think out of box................

You should think a little more inside the box. What you put forth as thinking outside the box really amounts to thinking outside the realm of reality.

Scott

A beautifully crafted post Scott. An admirable task when the member you're writing to was banned many hours before. 8) 8)

I dont care if the guy was banned or not, that post was epic.

Man i love science... How it can all be explained in such elegant ways... Hows those explanations can be tested..and verified, by any and everyone who reads them.. How it is the reason..for everything..

AAAAAH HA

I think I just figured it out --- Mercury isn't really a toxic element --- its a scam perpetrated by the super wealthy & powerful elite that own & run the world :shock:

They have classified mercury as a toxic element only so that they can control & regulate the use of it - which in turn allows them to control & regulate who is allowed to have it - which in turn allows them to be the ones that get to accumulate it - which in turns allows them to have the only (secret) company in the world that uses it to turn (make) copper into gold - which in turn allows them to become even more wealthy & powerful as the super elite that own & run the world :roll: :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Kurt

Back