trouble furnace

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dlog Renim said:
all i wanted to do..

is to lurn how those litle kind of furnace work..

by building one.. i taught it would be the good way..

So far what i know is my source of fire (the torsh) seem to be broken.. ill try with a other one..

I wanna melt those just for fun.. and make litle ingot to get the technich to manipulate blah blah blah..

i took the concept from youtube.. some does the same thing but with a air drier and some charcoal instead of propane... and some use the yellow gas bottle..

heres a vid of what i did exactly.. except i dont have the same flow of gas

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZZPXU02iJE&feature=related[/youtube]
i built mine in a similar way except i used cement, sand and perlite mix for the walls and also made a lid to match with a small hole in the middle . and i use bbq heat beads(coal) and a hair dryer on an angle to make the heat circle . and omg it gets so hot

exactly what rewalston say... i dint have exactly the good thing hehe but yeah that's what they use to cast aluminium car part.. they add those 2 thing one a the time getting the swag out between and after.. and in the video they told it help when time for pouring into the cast and wont make bubble ... i took a cookie mold .. they use black sand so cant tell about the bubble ..

Latest posts

Back