uk where to buy cheep

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hydrochloric acid from B&Q, look for brick and patio cleaner, once you find it make sure it is hydrochloric acid as they also sell a non acid version
Sulphuric and nitric acid, APC pure, they sell on ebay but when you add on the p+p they aren't really that cheap, but only 4 miles from home for me.
SMB any wine and beer making supplier, used for sterilising brewing equipment
Anything else you need let me know and I'll tell you where I get mine.

Thanks martyn :) APC pure looks good am about 70 miles away maybe worth a drive up if I need a few things, can you just walk in or is it like a members only place? Also is it worth it in the long run after buying the acids and other bits and bobs for the amount of gold you get? I was told its not worth it in the uk as the cost of the things you need would be to much but I have unlimited supply of computers as I work at my local tip

iphonedan87 said:
Thanks martyn :) APC pure looks good am about 70 miles away maybe worth a drive up if I need a few things, can you just walk in or is it like a members only place? Also is it worth it in the long run after buying the acids and other bits and bobs for the amount of gold you get? I was told its not worth it in the uk as the cost of the things you need would be to much but I have unlimited supply of computers as I work at my local tip

I treat it all as a hobby,and any hobby is going to cost you money. If you can get the materials to work on free, which it sounds as if you can, then any metals you can recover and refine are a bonus.
At APC pure you can just walk in and buy whatever it is that you require, but, if you are traveling 70 miles to get there I would phone first to make sure they have stocks of the chemicals you require.

Latest posts

Back