Unable to post pictures

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harold_V

Moderator Emeritus
I was prepared to upload a picture of gold I had refined, but there is no provision for doing so. I'm very familiar with this software, considering I co-moderate a board that uses it, so I realize that some of the features have not been activated. I assume you intended for the readers to be able to post pictures, judging from the heading of this particular forum.

Comments?

Harold

Hum... thats strange... I will look at this problem tonight. For the moment, you can host your pictures on imageshack.us
Thanks for your comprehension.

Thanks for your consideration. I'll wait until you have the software set for posting pictures. I'm spread too thin to get involved with posting pictures time and again so I can re-post them.

The board I'm involved with allows pics to be posted as attachments, if that helps.

Harold

I use photobucket.com to host my pics, it resizes them and to post them I just highlight the IMG code and copy and past them like this.
DSCN0259.jpg

This is placer gold I won in a fundraiser to fight for our rights to continue to mine and recreate in the great outdoors. We bought guesses as to how many pieces were in the 6 ozt., 6 guesses for $25- best $25 I ever spent haha. One of my guesses was closest at only 5 off. Mark

I use photobucket.com to host my pics, it resizes them and to post them I just highlight the IMG code and copy and past them like this.
DSCN0259.jpg

This is placer gold I won in a fundraiser to fight for our rights to continue to mine and recreate in the great outdoors. We bought guesses as to how many pieces were in the 6 ozt., 6 guesses for $25- best $25 I ever spent haha. One of my guesses was closest at only 5 off. Mark

DSCN0259.jpg

Back