We pay UP FRONT INSTANTLY for PC scrap.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jordan.I wasn't exactly sure what you meant so I just took a couple of closer pics.

Attachments

• DSCF2082.JPG
    DSCF2082.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 169
  • DSCF2083.JPG
    DSCF2083.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 169
unfortunately, I'm not too "liquid" right now - but wanted to point out to potential buyers that those things are HEAVY, vs. today's crap. If it has a name like Bendix on it & from the right period (looks like), those were REAL milspec & avionics grade. I had a very few in a recent load, I didn't want anyone to overlook the diamond hiding in the sapphires! 8)

Just to let everyone know I did a transaction with Chris last week on 400 lbs of boards. I sent off a few pictures of my material, he made the full advertised offer of $4.20/lb (its gone up another .10/lb since then :) ) and paid in advance of me shipping them. He was a genuine pleasure to deal with and I look forward to my next transaction with him.

Definitely an A+ experience for me with Chris at Boardsort

-Lance

UPDATE:

We are now purchasing "Silver Plated Brass" at $3.50 per pound. This can be in the form of silverware, serving dishes, tea pots, does not matter.

I also added non-functioning laptops ($0.60 per pound) and non-functioning cell phones ($4.00 per pound) to our payout list found at http://boardsort.com/payout.html for your convenience.

Thank you,
[email protected]

Back