We pay UP FRONT INSTANTLY for PC scrap.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Goldrefiningforum.com members,

I would like to introduce an online buyer of PC scrap, it is BoardSort.com.

BoardSort.com will pay you top dollar up front for all of your sorted computer boards and electronic scrap.

Simply send us a photograph and a description of your material along with its weight and we will provide you with a value quote based on our current payout rates. Payout rates are updated daily on our website http://boardsort.com

Once you agree to our quoted amount, we will INSTANTLY transfer the money directly to your Paypal account even before you have shipped the material. No more waiting for your money. Get paid today with BoardSort.com!

Competitive, Secure and Convenient

• + Our payout rates are extremely competitive.
  • + We pay up front. No more waiting for your money.
  • + Transfers via Paypal. No financial info is shared.
  • + Conveniently ship to us using the Postal Service.

If you have large amounts, pickup arrangements can be made.

Thank you,
Chris Skeeles
[email protected]

The prices are "shipped" prices.The seller is responsible for shipping costs.

mic said:
The prices are "shipped" prices.The seller is responsible for shipping costs.

Thank you Mic!

That is correct, our payout rates are "as shipped".

If the amounts are large enough, pick-up or freight can be arranged.

Chris
BoardSort.com - We pay up front for your computer and electronic scrap.

How competitive are you on 20,000-100,000# lot sizes? Do you refine, or merely send out with rep?

PM me.

Lou

Lou said:
How competitive are you on 20,000-100,000# lot sizes? Do you refine, or merely send out with rep?

PM me.

Lou

Lou
will you share non-private/-proprietary info with us here?

None of the material is mine so I can't comment on it.

If I'm allowed, I'd like to post the pictures of some of these items that they see in significant quantity. To my eyes, looks like ultra-high end 1960s-1980s telecom boards. Also lots of fingers, pins, and the like.

Lou said:

Hello Lou,

We are not a refiner. Not sure how competitive I can be in those amounts. Our pay schedule is available at http://boardsort.com/payout.html
if you would like to compare.

We will appeal more to the smaller scale collector or Ebay seller who prefers to avoid the Ebay fees and of course receive the money right away without wait for auction to close.

Thanks for your interest!

I will likely send you an email but figured I would ask here as well to share the answers with the entire forum. Do you take in gaylord sized lots as well? I live in the west and shipping out at 50-75 lb lots would still pay better than I am getting now, but be a fair bit more work than just bringing the gaylord to the shipper

Also, how do you classify the logic boards from printers and scanners?

Chris (Goldwasser) ,
Do you mind if I share the prices you quoted me,with the rest of the forum?

I was reading the list of materials that you buy, on your website. At the end it says "and more!" Is there a market for CRT monitors? 8)

stihl88 said:
Ive got a question, do you process the electronic scrap your self?

Read down to the ninth post (above), in which he responds that he is NOT a refiner.

Harold

darshevo said:
I will likely send you an email but figured I would ask here as well to share the answers with the entire forum. Do you take in gaylord sized lots as well? I live in the west and shipping out at 50-75 lb lots would still pay better than I am getting now, but be a fair bit more work than just bringing the gaylord to the shipper

Also, how do you classify the logic boards from printers and scanners?

Yes, you can ship us Gaylord sized lots. We have a loading dock that will accept freight. That would be less expensive than shipping multiple 50-75 lbs lots, I would think. You are responsible for paying for the shipping. We will pay you for your material before you ship to help cover the expense.

As far as classifying boards, we require a picture of the boards before we can accurately provide you with a quote . Our staff will look at the picture and determine the pay grade based on industry standards.

Feel free to email me a picture at [email protected] and let me know the weights and I will let you know what I can pay you for it.

Thank you,
Chris

Claudie said:
I was reading the list of materials that you buy, on your website. At the end it says "and more!" Is there a market for CRT monitors? 8)

We only accept CRT's when they are accompanied by a nonfunctional PC (must contain case, motherboard, power supply and HD). One CRT per PC. Unfortunately this combo is not a viable shipping candidate due to the weight and is only taken advantage of by our local e-scrap community.

Thanks,
Chris
BoardSort.com

Goldwasser said:
Absolutely Mic. Our prices are publicly available for all to compare.
I will be sending you an invoice later for some cpu's and stuff.
He offered me $4.85 a lb for these boards.
I am looking for offers ,if anyone wants to give me one.

Attachments

• DSCF2045.JPG
    DSCF2045.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 513
  • DSCF2046.JPG
    DSCF2046.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 513
  • DSCF2037.JPG
    DSCF2037.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 513
Back