We're buying gold, silver, platinum, and palladium

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fournines

Just a friendly reminder to anyone who wants to sell their refined, or unrefined, precious metals.

We'll pay 98% of the assay for Gold, and if you have large quantities we can offer even better terms.

Ag, Pt, Pd, payouts are also competitive, and vary based upon quantity.

I've done transactions with several members of this board, PM me for more information!

Matt
So Accurate Refining

Barren Realms 007 said:
You will be pleased with the service.

Indeed. I had the pleasure of speaking with Matt earlier this week and he is friendly and professional. I will be visiting him on Friday with some goodies(picture in gallery). Just the right time too. Gold hit 1297 today! Thank you Indian wedding season. 8)

Edit Scratch that. "attachment quota has been reached"?

Edit of Edit
Now pic is up.

Hi Matt,

I visited your facility a few months ago and have a question. I know you were not able to deal with me directly, because I did not have a tax ID or business number. Do you deal with Churches. Our Church is thinking of have members bring in there gold jewelry they want to donate some all all of the proceeds to the Church. Would you provide services for the Church?

Thanks,
Tom

I have used Matt as well and he was above board and easy to deal with the whole way! Will deal with him again!

He even didn't make fun of my "uniquely" shaped chunks-o-gold. 8)

glorycloud said:
He even didn't make fun of my "uniquely" shaped chunks-o-gold. 8)

LOL. Yeah I got to visit him today in the new facility. He showed me around and man was it awsome. I got see the cool xray type machine that gives a readout of your materials makeup in action. My last assay before today came out to .99875. Today my gold was at .9994(23.99 ct). I think my next time around I will achieve .9999. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Matt once again for the tour and pleasant transaction 8)

HTPatch said:
Hi Matt,

I visited your facility a few months ago and have a question. I know you were not able to deal with me directly, because I did not have a tax ID or business number. Do you deal with Churches. Our Church is thinking of have members bring in there gold jewelry they want to donate some all all of the proceeds to the Church. Would you provide services for the Church?

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

I'm not sure who you spoke with a few months ago, but we would deal with you directly if you wanted. We would set you up with an individual account as opposed to a business account. There is just some paperwork and information that we need to collect. The Patriot Act calls for us to collect information on people that we do business with. The information sits in our files and isn't given out - unless of course the government subpoenas the information. Due to the nature of this industry we have to look out for people trying to launder money and such. There are people who also, for one reason or another, don't want any type of paper trail.

We could certainly work directly with your church. If the payments were given to you first, there might be tax/income issues that you may not want to deal with - but that is up to you.

I'd be happy to talk with you over the phone - I'll be in my office Mon-Wed of next week.

Thanks,

Matt

One of my best friends' is a customer of 4nines and wont shut up about it! Personally I have a local buyer,but if that ever falls through I will definitely use you matt.............in the mean time,please tell frank to shut up about you.... :mrgreen:
He has some awesome gold though doesn't he?

mic said:
One of my best friends' is a customer of 4nines and wont shut up about it! Personally I have a local buyer,but if that ever falls through I will definitely use you matt.............in the mean time,please tell frank to shut up about you.... :mrgreen:

You will possibly needat least a gram to send to him. 8)

mic said:

ha ha, had no idea he was so vocal. 8) And yes, Frank is doing a pretty good job with the gold he is producing. :lol:

About a month ago I sent some PM's to Matt. The transaction was very fast and smooth. I would highly recommend using his services.

Thanks Matt!!!

Matt,

Do you buy ore straight up? I am in Maine, and have a gold claim on a seam where I can pull out about a 5 gallon bucket of high yield ore per day by hand. Right now I'm sitting on a couple hundred lbs of it. I have the ability to refine it myself, but if I could just outright sell it for cash, I'd ideally like to develop a relationship where I could just ship it out to a refiner and just get cash paypaled to me or a check mailed and just save myself the trouble of trying to set up a proverbial meth lab to flip it into dust and smelt it into solid form. Let me know what your requirements are/how this works, and perhaps we can speak further. -Ty

[email protected]

Fournines said:
Just a friendly reminder to anyone who wants to sell their refined, or unrefined, precious metals.

We'll pay 98% of the assay for Gold, and if you have large quantities we can offer even better terms.

Ag, Pt, Pd, payouts are also competitive, and vary based upon quantity.

I've done transactions with several members of this board, PM me for more information!

Matt
So Accurate Refining

HI. I'm new here and am very interested in selling my scrap gold, but i will need more info first. Is there a way to contact you outside of this forum? I'm in Illinois so direct contact is out but can phone and more.

Back