What could this be?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobtheshed

8CE7AD18-85E5-4C39-8DF2-04BADE839729.jpegSo the question I have is what is this in the picture never had this happen before but this time the puddle of metal was in the cupel and looking fine but after I shut off the gas and let it cool sure there is a button on the bottom but there is this black crystalline structure on the edge of the cupel and it pans out heavy.

So this is a bunch of electronics gold silver and copper plus’s whatever else also it had a accident in the furnace so it is mixed with some ignot from ore

From the things I read it most likely is silver due to cooling to fast is this correct

Bobtheshed said:
So this is a bunch of electronics gold silver and copper plus’s whatever else also it had a accident in the furnace so it is mixed with some ignot from ore

From the things I read it most likely is silver due to cooling to fast is this correct

How can you expect a real answer to this? This is like eating for an entire week and holding it in. Then taking a 2 hour bathroom break. And coming back to a group of people saying hey come check this out, what do you think it was i ate?

Could be glass, plastic, ceramic, metal, compounded chemicals, rocks, anything under the sun...

Latest posts

Back