what model what cpu?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecosafe

sry guys but I have entered several versions of this question in search and cant come up with much.. or is this one of those questions ya dont ask ya just got to do all the grunt work your self, if so thats ok, I understand no prob.

Is there a list of which computers have which CPUs, or a discussion in archives some where. thx, MCW

Are you asking which name brand towers have which cpus? Ex. Dell has xyz cpu? If so then just about any tower can have any cpu with form factor being the only limitation(s). This is akin to asking how much gold will each type of cpu yeild. You will just have to open each machine to see what's inside.

You would do better looking for the computers manufacture dates, than brand name in guessing what CPUs may be inside. Bottom line is you never know until you open the case, as they could be missing anyway. I get that plenty of times.
I bid on a whole row of computers at an auction one time. One case was open and had a pentium pro, and I opened another randomly that also had a pentium pro. I won the auction and those two computers were the only ones with pentium pros out of about 150. I bid low anyway so I didn't lose, I just didn't win big time.

Jim

too, after market computers could have replaced parts even whole MB's so its like the saying "you cant read a book by its cover" same with computers.ive upgraded my desktop so many times the only original parts IS the MB and cpu. :lol:

Back