yellow pd dmg

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arthur kierski

i have yellow pddmg powder----i added nh4oh and thought that it would dissolve the pddmg---it dissolved ,but lots of the powder did not dissolve,remained as a reddish powder---could all the remaining reddish powder be impurities?
i added nh4oh in excess as recomended----- i thought that the impurities would be residual, because dmg is very selective when added to an acid solution to form pddmg
regards.
Arthur

Steve,i have no fotos----i will fitrate , and will try to redissolve this pwder with nh4oh to see if it is ni----i will then tell you what i found--
thanks and regards
Arthur

arthur kierski said:
Steve,i have no fotos----i will fitrate , and will try to redissolve this pwder with nh4oh to see if it is ni----i will then tell you what i found--
thanks and regards
Arthur

Arthur,
Of all the people that I wish had a camera to post pictures, you are at the top. I am sure there are others who would like to see some of the stuff you are working on also. And I think it would help you get more accurate answers.

If I, or anyone comes across one to send you, would you post pictures? I have an extra Sony FD that takes floppy disks instead of memory card. Would you be able to use that? I would have to check if I have an extra good battery for it.

Jim

jimdoc said:
arthur kierski said:
thanks and regards
Arthur

Arthur,
Of all the people that I wish had a camera to post pictures, you are at the top. I am sure there are others who would like to see some of the stuff you are working on also. And I think it would help you get more accurate answers.

If I, or anyone comes across one to send you, would you post pictures? I have an extra Sony FD that takes floppy disks instead of memory card. Would you be able to use that? I would have to check if I have an extra good battery for it.

Jim
I second that! I have a nice Cannon digital I am willing to ship too! I'll even come down to help you set it up. How does (Rio Carnival 2012 dates:) February 17th Through February 21st sound??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [orders Portuguese Rosetta Stone]
Robert

thanks for the offers---i promise i will get a camera next week---(to Publius and Jimdoc)---as for the dmg test(Lazersteve) ,you were right,when added amonea and then dmg---it gave the pink,rose colour indicating nickel----- thanks all,
Arthur

Latest posts

Back