yup.. noob here

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I will be reading a bit on here before I start posting.
I am a mechanic and a Computer geek.

I landed on refining computer parts from an ebay auction that was going for an insane amount for old parts (what I am looking at selling).. as I looked into it.. I was aamazed.

I have some computer parts older that I dont want need anymore. Unf.. the move is forcing me to get rid of em. I had in the past thrown away so many old parts.. now I wish I had not.

Being a mechanic. I have access to copper and Catalitic converters and Aluminum. all that are easy to get... and many more that are more complicated.

Learn this skill I will.. and have a hobbie that perhaps actually pays for itself. lol

Dont expect to much verbage form me yet.. as I know not much related to this. .. ask about Car repairs.. I got yah! ;-) lol

Talk about wasting parts...when I was a kid I filled roll-off dumpsters with 1980's server boards and used archaic cpu's as chinese stars. My head hurts thinking about all that loot in the landfill.

Latest posts

Back