Assays, Refining & More. "The Rock Man's Lab".

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone.

I've been busy lately, and have not had time to reply or read any posts.
Dealing with the passing of my Grandfather and all the related drama.

Sincerely, Rick.

Richard36 said:
Thanks everyone.

I've been busy lately, and have not had time to reply or read any posts.
Dealing with the passing of my Grandfather and all the related drama.

Sincerely, Rick.
I haven't had the pleasure to talk with you yet, but I've read much great things about you. I'm sorry about your loss. I, too, lost 3 family members in 2012, and plus my youngest daughters' baby father. Four passing in one year. Too many for me.

Hope to talk to you soon bro. It's all good!

Kevin

Thanks Phil.

I'm starting to feel like an accepted, welcome member again. It's been a long time since I have been here making posts and trying to help others with the knowledge that I have worked so long and hard to get.

I owe much to my friend Daniel Lander,
who helped me much with gaining the knowledge that I have, and also passed in June of last year.
Without Dan, I wouldn't be here, or have the knowledge that I currently have.

As far as i'm concerned it's always good to see you Rick. I feel you knowledge is an important contribution to the forum.
Welcome back!

Palladium said:
As far as i'm concerned it's always good to see you Rick. I feel you knowledge is an important contribution to the forum.
Welcome back!

Thanks Palladium.

I'll post a few photos of my refining work soon.
It's been a long time and much has taken place in the last year.

As for the prospecting section, I'm back and I'll start answering questions again.

Welcome back Richard, your posts always fascinate me even though the chances of me ever finding anything with values is slim as I'm UK based but I'm sure they help many members who do prospect or mine.

Just making a post to let everyone know I'm still around.

Life has been seriously chaotic the last year and much has changed, much has been lost too.
Long story, but I lost all of my lab equipment and can not perform services for anyone at this time.

I am in the process of rebuilding and restocking so that I can.
How long from now until I am openly accepting clients is the question.

My address and phone number are different, and my old email address was deleted.
Messages through this forum or my facebook page are the only means of contacting me at this time.

zacchy,

We are having are hard time trying to understand your questions or what you are trying to say, I think something is getting lost in the translations of languages, maybe if you give more details it may help.

Or try a different translator.

I am unsure what turbinate is?
Do you mean you get a brown powder, when you say that you get coffee in the method of cupellation of gold?

blueduck said:
Richard,

If ya can, give me a hollar, or shoot me an email, i sent ya a private message afore i read this last page....

William
Idaho
He hasn't visited this board since last April.

Harold

Hi Richard,

Hope all is well. I also wanted to discuss assaying my materials with you and you seem to have not been here for while.

Best regards
Kevin

I haven't been around because some serious personal bombshell loses in my life took place,
and it took quite awhile for me to emotionally and psychologically recover from the losses and betrayal resulting from those events.

I'm back though, and reasonably recovered. Sorry that I've been gone for so long everyone.

Good to see you back Richard & as Palladium said - " Your expertise in this field is greatly appreciated."

I always enjoy reading your post

Kurt

Palladium said:
Glad you're back brother! Your expertise in this field is greatly appreciated.

kurtak said:
Good to see you back Richard & as Palladium said - " Your expertise in this field is greatly appreciated."

I always enjoy reading your post

Kurt

Thank-you to both of you.
It definitely makes me feel good and appreciated to hear that.

Refining and ore leaching services are currently available for those who are interested in those services. We are currently working on constructing a new furnace and should be able to provide assay services again sometime soon. We thought we would be able to provide services sooner, but life and finances put a kink in those plans. It's been awhile, and I don't post much anymore, but I'm still around and available to answer questions about what you have found while out prospecting, so feel free to make a post and ask questions, we will reply.

Sincerely;

Rick and Carrie
Geotech Analytical.

We're still around, currently we are in southern Idaho.
Our lab is gone, and therefore our assay and refining abilities.

Our skillset remains though, and therefore we are open to becoming employees of some other lab or mining operation.

Sincerely; Rick and Carrie, Geotech Analytical

Back