I Can Toll Refine Keyboard Mylars For You!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one member I need to send silver and there is one member I need to send some ore sample back to. I have pm'd them last week to get their addresses but I still haven't heard anything from them yet. If anyone can get in touch with:

Nikademeus: Last visited: March 28th, 2013, 10:47 pm

Let them know I'm trying to get in touch with them and need their address to send materials to them.

Thanks.

Kevin

[EDITED] I found one members address.

Kevin

I understand why some people feel the way they do. It's never as simple as coming back, apologising, and then miraculously everything is good because it simply doesn't work that way. People need to be able to get off their chest how they feel and frankly you have no reason to do anything else but to take it on the chin. I do wish you all the best with your wife, and everything that is going on and I trust that regardless of how things develop at home the previous issues wouldn't be repeated.

Jon

I just sent out more silver.

Ocean, you have silver on its way and I'll provide tracking info in the pm after I post this thread.

All I'm doing now is waiting for a member to reply to my pm for his address to send him his sample ore. This member will be the last person I owe that has sent materials to me.

As I told every member before, any extras I'll send after I square away everyone, but for now, I at least made you whole/100% of what you sent me.

As of right now, I owe no other member any silver (or, at least what was sent to me). I'll make good on the extras once I get the extras together.

One thing I want to mention, I incinerated some silver before and it was for member ericm, and I told him that I was going to send him more silver because I wasn't satisfied with the incineration yields myself. I will make good on that one too, but I did send him what I did refine last year.

Once again, I thank you all for your business.

Kevin

I received a pm from Ocean and he has verified that he received his silver.

Kevin

Yes, I received my silver even though I told Kevin he could keep anything he made from my materials to help with his wife's needs.

I have more mylars now, are you still processing them Kevin?

If so, please email me: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back